Author Topic: Any secrets to Amoeba Records in Hollywood  (Read 138 times)

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Any secrets to Amoeba Records in Hollywood
« on: July 15, 2005, 11:56:21 PM »
Aight this weekend I am rollin to amoeba's to pick up a shitload of cds including I hope the dj quik mix cd...I remba hearing awhile back on the board there is a secret to finding the dope mix cds like they are in the used section or something....Anyone been there alot and know where I can find the hard to get shit in there..

Acgrundy

Re: Any secrets to Amoeba Records in Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 12:04:38 AM »
you always find diamonds in the ruff in used music sections of nearly any music store.  I rarely ever go into a music store anymore, but when I do the used section is all I really check out.

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 12:18:42 AM »
Here's My Secret when i go to amoeba, JUST DIG!! Records in the used section they restock every (im not telling you, call and find out on your own :D ) well yea, just find out when they "RESTOCK" or most likely stock all their sections and go that day and you'll have first dibs on everything and anything

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 12:21:22 AM »
smoke some dodie and spend time there

MarshColin

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 07:43:47 AM »
I love digging. As long as the store has good shit.

mr3865

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 06:32:22 AM »
Amoeba is a big ass store...just keep digging.  They have some rare vinyl up there.  So rare, in fact, that when labels want to put together old-school compilations CDs, they buy vinyl from Amoeba because they can't locate their own ORIGINAL master recordings.