Author Topic: Now be really honest...  (Read 294 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Now be really honest...
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 08:24:26 PM »
I AM a vampire and I don't think I would even do that, well...it depends on the person, lol actually no it doesnt thats fuckin nasty

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 08:41:32 PM »
I like my eggs sunny side up not bloody side up  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 10:01:36 PM »
ur a fuckin idiot for postin this on the internet, dude ur so lucky ur not armenian HAHA

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 07:39:23 PM »
I like my eggs sunny side up not bloody side up  :-\

Word!

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2005, 07:52:07 PM »
ur a fuckin idiot for postin this on the internet, dude ur so lucky ur not armenian HAHA

Why should I worry? Just cuz you put up your whole life on here doesnt mean we all have a code of conduct to adhere by. I hear your fuckin hairy armo ass say "nigga" all the time even though youre still a caucasian. Dude ur so lucky you dont know any black people cuz youd get ur muthafuckin ass wooped. But yeah, I am lucky I'm not Armenian ;D  I'm Italian, I dont smell nearly as bad as you!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2005, 09:37:55 PM »

Why should I worry? Just cuz you put up your whole life on here doesnt mean we all have a code of conduct to adhere by. I hear your fuckin hairy armo ass say "nigga" all the time even though youre still a caucasian. Dude ur so lucky you dont know any black people cuz youd get ur muthafuckin ass wooped. But yeah, I am lucky I'm not Armenian ;D  I'm Italian, I dont smell nearly as bad as you!
LMAO about the nigga, dumass i went through high skool wit more then quater of the skool bein black and most bein my friends and also wen i spoke with then i did use the word nigga wit then cuz they knew i meant nothin of it so do talk about us armenians usin the word NIGGA cuz if we do den dat means we can on the other hand about bein hairy and smell, well thats ur opinion cuz im sure u never met an armenian person before so ur talkin from wat uve heard. but the whole point is ur not to smart for postin this type of shit on the internet because first i dont no how italians do it but u usually keep shit like this to urself and second especially if u did eat pussy the bitch blead in ur fuckin mouth and ur sharin this kind of shit wit basicly the whole world. show me one person on this bored that wood have posted this same post if this had happend to them. and next if u have an issue dont go all up the ass about and become nerow minded and start talk shit about a persons ethnicity. i didnt say shit to italians so i dont expect u to say shit about my heritage. next time think before u speak  8)

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2005, 12:05:03 AM »
^^^
I reacted narrow cuz the remark about me not being Armenian, I didnt get what the fuck that was all about cuz I do have Armenian family by law that I know really well in Fresno, which i'm sure you know is hella Armenian, so yeah i do know Armenians and so far I've never met one that wasnt chill but when i hear shit like that it comes off to me as racist. I do trip off of smart ass remarks so when you say stupid shit youre gonna get catch alotta flack.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2005, 10:12:45 AM »
^^^
I reacted narrow cuz the remark about me not being Armenian, I didnt get what the fuck that was all about cuz I do have Armenian family by law that I know really well in Fresno, which i'm sure you know is hella Armenian, so yeah i do know Armenians and so far I've never met one that wasnt chill but when i hear shit like that it comes off to me as racist. I do trip off of smart ass remarks so when you say stupid shit youre gonna get catch alotta flack.
ight i take the armenian thing bak but my whole point of this post was that it wasnt very smart to post an experience such as this on the web thats all man  ;)

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2005, 10:20:45 AM »
I'm Italian, I dont smell nearly as bad as you!
I'm half Italian.  We just greasy. 

whatsamattayou?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2005, 10:22:58 AM »
I'm an armenian that says nigga everyday
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!