Author Topic: KING T -Str8 Gone  (Read 303 times)

Okka

Re: KING T -Str8 Gone
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 08:28:20 AM »
Yea, this is a fuckin dope track, one of my fav. King songs and my one of the only good tracks on "Dr. Dre Presents...The Aftermath"..

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 09:57:33 AM »
That was my favorite song off that compilation

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 10:35:01 AM »
i wanna get thy kingdom come man i got some of the tracks and gotta say im impressed wit it
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
i forgot where i heard it but i heard King Tees commin out with a mixtape!

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2005, 02:31:50 PM »
Hm this song didnt really stick to me. Need to listen to it again.
yeah, again and again, if not clickin with ya then you are  :loco: :loser: :nawty: :stop: :grumpy: :eh:

soopa-man

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
King Tipsy need to drop somethin new man!!! that "Chronicles" was all mostly old shyt, the new tracks were ehhhh compared to the unreleased joints that made the cut, im waiting for King T to hook back up with Glove and Bud'da, some Mel-Man would be dope too! I read in an interview that "Xxxsplosive" was originally King T's song called "The Future", damn he would been tight on that track on some smooth kickin g-shit like he did with "Tha Chron"...damn i been bumpin my cd-r of this since this thread but i always bump this cd-r of "Thy Kingdom Come" then im like Damn! King T needs to drop some shit!!! >:( :(

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2005, 03:36:37 PM »
no doubt!!!!  we need him back!!

how old is he anyway?? i think he is older than ice-t...a real OG!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2005, 03:42:10 PM »
King Tipsy need to drop somethin new man!!! that "Chronicles" was all mostly old shyt, the new tracks were ehhhh compared to the unreleased joints that made the cut, im waiting for King T to hook back up with Glove and Bud'da, some Mel-Man would be dope too! I read in an interview that "Xxxsplosive" was originally King T's song called "The Future", damn he would been tight on that track on some smooth kickin g-shit like he did with "Tha Chron"...damn i been bumpin my cd-r of this since this thread but i always bump this cd-r of "Thy Kingdom Come" then im like Damn! King T needs to drop some shit!!! >:( :(

reaaaal sooon  ;)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Jay_J

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2005, 04:57:29 AM »
str8 gone is produced by Bud'da....i respect him os much....king-t's "stay down" is produced by Bud'da 2, u better listent to it....