Author Topic: Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??  (Read 927 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 12:52:46 AM »
^^^ yeah a lot of them are real dope for sure

tell me, why don't people in the North hype up X-Raided?
he's one of my favorites, of course he hasn't had recent stuff but his track record lyrically rapes most in Nor Cal
out of all of em I think Sacramento has some of the dopest rappers of the West over the last decade

my favs are E-40, Too $hort, Raided Loc, C-Bo, and Lynch

Luni Coleone is very simple but I love him!  fool is a nutcase

"I'm a psycho, aim for the head when the lead blow"
"I'm a Sacramento psycho, gone off the nitro"

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 01:32:31 AM »
I live in Oakland and I'll tell you straight up, BAY SHIT SUCKS. I'm not a hater, but if you turn on the radio, it is garbage that makes me not proud to rep the bay.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 03:11:07 AM »
I live in Oakland and I'll tell you straight up, BAY SHIT SUCKS. I'm not a hater, but if you turn on the radio, it is garbage that makes me not proud to rep the bay.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

mayhem

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 04:39:14 AM »
I cant believe all this hate towards da bay it seems like its more to it are yall mad at tha fact dat its crips and bloods in harlem and not 5 hours away in oakland dey tried and got sent back down I 5 ,man it so real in feild out here,LA boys should know we dont play from experience. we just tryin to make money and keep it real at same time. we know yall at da top of the food chain in cali,but home boy dont get it twisted,we got dat huey newton heart in us aint scared of nathen mann,and we rep anything dat got to do wit tha Bay to tha fulliest,and fo everybody dat dont know SAC aint da Bay,dey a bunch of wannabees,we call um muts dey dont know if dey want to be gangbangers or like oakland. shit anybody from around tha world can set up shop in WACRAMENTO

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 07:27:10 AM »
this beef dude is a retard go hate some where else, and paly ya g unit else ware, BAY 2 LA fo life
"just like my nigga eiht says, come on niggaz" Spice 1

The pionerrs

i know dyin to ball was a bit shit but still had some gangsta cuts on it

Geah

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 10:00:06 AM »
the bay aint weak....its just u....

SGV

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2005, 10:32:47 AM »
BAY 2 LA fo life

You're from England. Shut up.

Anyway, you mean to tell me The Frontline and Balance is weak? I'll have to disagree there. Hiero? They're weak? Na. Zion I is weak? Of course not. San Quinn isn't tight? You're crazy.

Yuk is very decent. Not the greatest, but he's well above 80% of the Industry.

The Bay has it's wack artists, but so does L.A. People are just trying to get reactions.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2005, 10:37:31 AM »
People are just trying to get reactions.
You just summed up the topic starters "Dubcc Career" in 7 words.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2005, 10:38:07 AM »
honestly i think out of all the regions the bay is the one about to blow.............the beats can bang in the club as much as any little john shit without no gay ass yellin the federation album in my opinion was fire ive made a few fed mixs and people at party's love that shit.........and to be real i love westcoast rap but la ain't really comin with shit right now they got some good mc's but really no direction they are goin to outside producers and shit instead
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2005, 10:55:25 AM »
everything coming outta their is trash and it just makes the westcoast look bad.
shouldnt you be networkin with folks instead of always tryin to start shit? and its actually people like you makin the westcoast look bad. no one gets along anymore or really never has. i dont got problems with la but i got a problem with la folks that talk major shit on shit they dont know. and somone just mentioned hella rappers and u said most of them was garbage. i bet you havent even listened to 98% of them u lil ignorant fuck. whatever tho all this shit cracks me up. but seriously...cali love

dubee

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2005, 11:03:35 AM »
^^^ yeah a lot of them are real dope for sure

tell me, why don't people in the North hype up X-Raided?
he's one of my favorites, of course he hasn't had recent stuff but his track record lyrically rapes most in Nor Cal
out of all of em I think Sacramento has some of the dopest rappers of the West over the last decade

my favs are E-40, Too $hort, Raided Loc, C-Bo, and Lynch

Luni Coleone is very simple but I love him!  fool is a nutcase

"I'm a psycho, aim for the head when the lead blow"
"I'm a Sacramento psycho, gone off the nitro"

everyone knows about x-raided and everyone loves him up here...its just we just dont mention him in message boards. but yea most of sacramentos shit from the g parkway is fuckin insane anf they dont get enough reckanition

dubee

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2005, 11:10:06 AM »
i dont see how bay area rap sucks when there are tons of good artists from yukmouth to e40 and legends like too short and 2pac came out of bay area (yes i know 2pac was born on the east coast)

it just seems to me you really hate bay area music, every post i read on this forum from you was "bay area are fags" or "no good bay area rappers"

when in fact yukmouth is one of the best on the westcoast right now and he is from the bay, oh boy!

but thats not saying much then man, because yukmouth sucks.  like hes just another gangsta rapper, nothing special, he doesnt stand out, maybe to say he sucks is too harsh, but i dont wanna start no arguments, but i havent heard nothing out of the bay that ive liked, at least recently, its incredibly over rated, like that nigga mac dre, he wasnt good man, but once he dies hes like a legend out there.... i dont wanna turn this into i hate the bay so im gonna cut this short, but in all realness, who do they got that aint just as lame and corny as everyone else
mac dre was a legend in the bay because he was one of the first rappers in the bay to start everything off. he put vallejo on the map

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2005, 11:10:43 AM »
this is pointless... pp from the bay are proud.. only a few are really arrogant, but dont get it twisted theres tru talent here. one of my favorite albums is the negro leagues from the team... its here if u want to listen http://www.northern-ridaz.com/music/albums/2004.releases/the_team-the_negro_league/

and ya i love mac dre but i wasnt really feelin him till he died

dubee

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2005, 11:14:29 AM »
this is pointless... pp from the bay are proud.. only a few are really arrogant, but dont get it twisted theres tru talent here. one of my favorite albums is the negro leagues from the team... its here if u want to listen http://www.northern-ridaz.com/music/albums/2004.releases/the_team-the_negro_league/

and ya i love mac dre but i wasnt really feelin him till he died

good lookin patna. track 6 is fuckin nuts

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2005, 11:40:11 AM »
no doubt... track 6 is my ringtone haha