Author Topic: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????  (Read 1116 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 09:00:55 AM »
mc eiht is the best at gangsta shit and quik is the best at party shit they have two different styles and you cant compare quik with eiht because eiht is more hardcore and quik has gotten soft and does party records like fandango which is a corny song sorry to tell you quik dickriders !!!!!!  eiht is way more gangsta and quik is for the disco party scene but i will always like quik just because of his past albums not his prensent they were wack !!!

under the influence = garbage fact  maybe  3 0r 4 tight songs out of how many thats not tight !!!!!

how would u even know whos more "gangsta"? lol. You chill with either one of em on tha weekend? you even been to they hood? you only know what u hear in they CD's...or maybe read on the internet about em. Quik is big on tha party tracks, true. But he always has been. Since day one its been about party n pussy with Quik. In order to be "gangsta" doesnt mean u gotta have a scowl all tha damn time man. How many real gangstas u even know? Everybody wants to have fun sometimes too yah know? I dont really give a damn which one of these doods is more "gangsta". But on some musician shit, Quik blows Eiht out tha water...

westside159

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 10:13:58 AM »
mc eiht is the best at gangsta shit and quik is the best at party shit they have two different styles and you cant compare quik with eiht because eiht is more hardcore and quik has gotten soft and does party records like fandango which is a corny song sorry to tell you quik dickriders !!!!!!  eiht is way more gangsta and quik is for the disco party scene but i will always like quik just because of his past albums not his prensent they were wack !!!

under the influence = garbage fact  maybe  3 0r 4 tight songs out of how many thats not tight !!!!!

how would u even know whos more "gangsta"? lol. You chill with either one of em on tha weekend? you even been to they hood? you only know what u hear in they CD's...or maybe read on the internet about em. Quik is big on tha party tracks, true. But he always has been. Since day one its been about party n pussy with Quik. In order to be "gangsta" doesnt mean u gotta have a scowl all tha damn time man. How many real gangstas u even know? Everybody wants to have fun sometimes too yah know? I dont really give a damn which one of these doods is more "gangsta". But on some musician shit, Quik blows Eiht out tha water...
man shut that bullshit up you dont know what you talking about lil homie ! eiht is a better and more controversial artist and has been his whole career and dj quik has not made a good cd since rhythmlism !!!

1. streiht up menace
2. growing up in the hood
3. hood took me under
4. niggaz that kill
5. all for the money
6. geez make the hood go round
7. thuggin it up
8. aint nuthin 2 it
9. you cant see me
10. def wish 1,2,3
11. one time gaffled em up
12. the murda show
13. represent off the soundtrack rhyme & reason
14. the hood is minez
15. automatic
16. living in the streetz
17. the hood still got me under
18. thicker than water
19. can i kill it
20. can i still kill it
21. n 2 deep - scarface
22. nuthin  but the gangsta - redman , spice 1
23. n my town
23. hypnotized
24. territory
25. raised in compton
26. under attack
27. hit the floor
28. compton 4 death
29. u know why
30. collect the stripez
31. killin nigguz
32. we come strapped
33. compton bomb
34. goin out like geez
35. drama
36. we get it
37. 2 freak e
38. holla
39. hustle mayn
40. its a compton thang

and many more hits to come you clowns dont know shit aobut mc eiht lil homies you are new to this game eiht is a o.g so learn something before you give out false info !!!!!!!  compton 4 life

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 11:35:12 AM »
LMAO again and again and again...

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

westside159

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 04:23:53 PM »
yeah thats what i thought stay down clowns !!!! 

westside159

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 04:30:39 PM »

man shut that bullshit up you dont know what you talking about lil homie ! eiht is a better and more controversial artist and has been his whole career and dj quik has not made a good cd since rhythmlism !!!

1. streiht up menace
2. growing up in the hood
3. hood took me under
4. niggaz that kill
5. all for the money
6. geez make the hood go round
7. thuggin it up
8. aint nuthin 2 it
9. you cant see me
10. def wish 1,2,3
11. one time gaffled em up
12. the murda show
13. represent off the soundtrack rhyme & reason
14. the hood is minez
15. automatic
16. living in the streetz
17. the hood still got me under
18. thicker than water
19. can i kill it
20. can i still kill it
21. n 2 deep - scarface
22. nuthin  but the gangsta - redman , spice 1
23. n my town
23. hypnotized
24. territory
25. raised in compton
26. under attack
27. hit the floor
28. compton 4 death
29. u know why
30. collect the stripez
31. killin nigguz
32. we come strapped
33. compton bomb
34. goin out like geez
35. drama
36. we get it
37. 2 freak e
38. holla
39. hustle mayn
40. its a compton thang

and many more hits to come you clowns dont know shit aobut mc eiht lil homies you are new to this game eiht is a o.g so learn something before you give out false info !!!!!!!  compton 4 life
AND THE WINNER BY A GKO - GANGSTA KNOCK OUT  THE NOTORIOUS THE MENACE THA 8  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 08:06:09 PM »
i cant believe someone would make a thread like this...

and you say you were a fan since before i was born, outta here with that bullshit, how can you like rhythmalism more than safe n sound if you listened to safe n sound before rhythmalism ? rhythmalism is a step back lyrically, gangstaly (only mentioned this seeing as youre such a thugged out nerd) and musically... safe n sound is a 11/10, rhythmalism is a 10/10, and thats taking in consideration that i prefer the topics covered in rhythmalism better than any other quik album, i love that sweet pussy...

gyeah

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2005, 08:54:56 PM »
you prolly ain't even been to compton let alone L.A.
If I remember Quik punk'd Eiht

westside159

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2005, 12:30:13 AM »
quik punkd eiht   ;D ;D ;D     how di lil quik punk eiht did they fight and if they did eiht would have stomped that lil nigga quik i like quik hes one of my favorite rappers also but eiht tore him into peices on we come strapped and death threatz learn something before you open your mouth and say stupid shit homie eiht never got punkd by anybody in the rap game and you should go say that to his face if you feel that badly about quik !!!!!!

Thirteen

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2005, 08:53:00 AM »
eiht has won countless awards  has 2 or 3 platinum albums and a few gold albums and has been in the game before dj quik and has been on the cover of the source magazine two times by his self  and quik has been on it 1 time and that was back in 1991 - 92  !!!!!   man case closed love it or hate it  gyeeah  compton 4 life !!!   cmw  & eiht  !!!!!!!!!!!!

damn i guess eiht won.... he's been on the cover of the source more times

benzino has them both beat... Gyeah

Benzino is waaaay more talented cause he's been on the cover of the source more times

Thirteen

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2005, 08:55:29 AM »
seriously though, eiht's hoo bangin releases were garbage 2-3 good songs on them TOPS. the beats were average and talking about the same shit on all of your cd's is nothing revolutionary

were did dubcc import all these eiht dickriders from?

ya'll get them a penny a dozen on Ebay or something, you need to send them back

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2005, 11:50:59 AM »
quik punkd eiht   ;D ;D ;D     how di lil quik punk eiht did they fight and if they did eiht would have stomped that lil nigga quik i like quik hes one of my favorite rappers also but eiht tore him into peices on we come strapped and death threatz learn something before you open your mouth and say stupid shit homie eiht never got punkd by anybody in the rap game and you should go say that to his face if you feel that badly about quik !!!!!!
like it or not Eiht is nothing but a studio Gangsta now cuz he don't be doing none of the shit he says & if he did way before he was a rapper that was along time ago after 3 albums shit is old he officialy a Studio Gangsta  :P

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2005, 03:16:06 PM »

dollas and sense is the best diss record made period.

eiht didnt even reply to that, man get eihts dick out ure ass...

westside159

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2005, 05:04:55 PM »

dollas and sense is the best diss record made period.

eiht didnt even reply to that, man get eihts dick out ure ass...
you niggaz are corny as hell !!  eiht didnt reply to dollaz n sense are you crazy where have you been cuzz ??? 
do you remember death threatz  - collect the stripez , killin nigguz , def wish !!!!!!! 

he fucced quik up and quik diddnt reply to eiht not the other way around homie !! get your facts straight before you say false shit and remember quik punkd out on youz a gangsta when he said to mc eiht if you get your mind together we could do a record !!!!!!!!

now shut that bullshit up cornball ass squares !!!!!!!!

do you know who mc eiht is homie ??   i can tell you are some young lil niggaz because you have no idea what your saying !!!!!!!

eiht is still the best in compton along with the game and until quik makes some new shit shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!

Thirteen

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2005, 09:08:43 PM »

eiht is still the best in compton along with the game and until quik makes some new shit shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!

right there tells me you're touched in the head