Author Topic: Who's Going to Rock The Bells Tomorrow?  (Read 279 times)

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
Re: Who's Going to Rock The Bells Tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2005, 02:36:41 PM »
yea Guerilla Union puts on dope events but their next feat needs to reunite the DITC crew with all the remaining members (Lord Finesse, Fat Joe, Buckwild, Showbiz & AG, Diamond D, O.C.)

or i wanna see Marley Marl and the Symphony with all the guys doin it live...that would be dope too!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 02:38:30 PM by DJ F Sharp »
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2005, 02:39:41 PM »
^^naw, They need to reunite EPMD!!! DITC would be good, EPMD would be better

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 02:40:08 PM »
Damn, sounded like a great show.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2005, 03:38:28 PM »
lol..your friend passed out? what the fuck..how?...got surprised when RZA came out?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 03:39:59 PM by eS El Duque Ridin' Dirty »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2005, 04:25:25 PM »
lol..your friend passed out? what the fuck..how?...got surprised when RZA came out?

probably in the desert heat.. san bernardino is fucking crazy. i wouldnt be surprised if they were standing outside for 10 hours in over 100 degree weather.

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2005, 04:38:11 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2005, 08:51:02 PM »
Holy shit, just back from the one in SF. All I can say is, best show in the past three years. Red and Meth got the illest stagest presence ever. Raekwon and Ghost were hella fucked up but came thru. Dead Prez had everyone there bouncing and they said some political shit to say of course. People were trippin off Qbert doin a crazy set. Andre Nickatina even made an appearance and did some shit with Equipto which came off nice. Jean Grae hosting kept the whole shit alive. She just came out with tight verses to fill time and freestyled over a gang of classic beats. once again: Red, Meth, illest stage presence ever. no other artist can get a crowd hyped like those muthafuckas.

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2005, 09:31:39 PM »

probably in the desert heat.. san bernardino is fucking crazy. i wouldnt be surprised if they were standing outside for 10 hours in over 100 degree weather.
yup, dumbass did not eat when we took our little break and nap, and he hardly drank water, we just saw him swaying left and right then boom to the ground

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2005, 10:53:19 PM »
Red was dope but I got to hand it to DJ Kool who is the fuckin god when it comes to hyping up crowds and during Redman's set at least in LA when he did "Let Me Clear My Throat" the whole place went nuts...Kool has the energetic voice that people just feed off of
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2005, 12:51:32 AM »
^^I personally wasnt digging it, it was the same act like last year, nothing new, i knew everything that was going to happen, even that whole "fuck you redman" deal too, big letdown, nothing new @ all

Caution2006

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2005, 01:08:42 AM »
i sneaked into the orange show like i do at every event  ;D i couldnt stand that eastcoast music so i was only there for 5 maybe 10 mins max and went back home which is down the street heh