Author Topic: Ghostface Killah - Bulletproof Wallets  (Read 116 times)

soopa-man

Ghostface Killah - Bulletproof Wallets
« on: August 09, 2005, 01:55:48 PM »
This album was dope! Yeah there was those two weak joints with Carl Thomas and Ruff Endz...but damn creatively around that time no one was rapping over those kind of beats! "Strawberry" makes Kanye's samples blush, while dope ass Rae/Ghost stories like "The Hilton" and "Maxine" trade off dope story telling rhymes to hypnotic Carlos Broady beat and one very killer RZA beat! the hot ass left overs like "The Sun" maybe too left field for some but damn that shyt is bangin to me! and everytome i hear Ghost "My WAAAAALLLLOOOOSSS" makes me sing along and laugh on "The Forest" (Alchemist should send Ghost and Rae more beats)...this could have been bigger but the whole rapper and r&b singer on the hook was getting prominant and after the dissapointing sales of "Supreme Clientele" i guess they figured kill the mainstream since the underground loves us laready...a couple of more grimy Ghost/Rae joints it would have been a third installment to "Only Built For Cuban Linx..." and "Ironman"...for some of the leftovers head over to the hook-up spot...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ghostface Killah - Bulletproof Wallets
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 03:29:57 PM »
Ghost is like my favorite artist,& I own all of his albums except for this one.I heard the single wit Thomas & I really liked it but Ive seen people saying bad stuff about this album.Anyways I did have 3 unreleased songs from this album tho,The Sun,The Watch & Good Times.I see your version of Good Times is tagged,I got it untagged so let me know if you want it.

soopa-man

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 03:56:03 PM »
I have another untagged but its kind of crappy i also got that one from Wutangcorp...if its a different one yeah man hook it up....But this album is pretty tight to me homie, except for like two songs the R&B ones, the rest is pretty bangin...the songs i upped to me are fuckin dope! if you still not convinced d/l it then judge for your self if its worth ya money....

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 01:09:32 AM »
very underated album   this is ghost at one of his finest so much slang simpletins  can't enjoy his brilliance  he's over the heads along with much of the wu of most hip hop fans with there rhymes

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 03:35:22 AM »
good album i dunno where its got to tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?