Author Topic: SNOOP and SANDLER  (Read 198 times)

themovie

SNOOP and SANDLER
« on: June 22, 2002, 12:39:24 AM »
Snoop Dogg: What's up with the movie "Mr. Deeds"?

Adam Sandler: We're talking about a man who's just a small town fella, hanging out, doing his thing, a lonely guy. He owns a pizza place. He's kinda goofy, like me. And all of a sudden he has a relative who passes away who didn't make a will up. When the man — and the man's very wealthy — dies, legally the closest relative gets the money, and I just happen to be this guy.

Snoop: Uh oh.

Sandler: And you know what happens after that, Snoop. Enough said.

Snoop: Yeah, you the boss baller now.

Sandler: Yeah. The ball's in the air by the end of the movie, though. And guess who's jamming it?

Snoop: Yeah, exactly. You got to do it, man.

Sandler: You know what I'm saying.

Snoop: You off the hook with me. You all right. Now you know my favorite movie that you ever did was "The Waterboy." I love Bobby Boucher. I connect with Bobby. You gonna ever do that again? Part two?

Sandler: Thank you. I'm glad you like Boucher. I love Boucher myself. In fact, when I'm being Boucher, it's one of the few times I'm happy. I get to just live like Boucher. I have my momma who loves me. I play the football. I tackle people. I'm tougher than most people. I could probably even, as Boucher, tackle Shaq.

Snoop: You probably could. I think you could make it happen.

Sandler: If I hit him low enough.

Snoop: If he say the wrong thing.

Sandler: Then when I saw you in [New] Jersey, you guys were at the Meadowlands.

Snoop: Yeah, when we performed at the concert. You came backstage.

Sandler: Yeah, that was a great day, and you called me Boucher. And I'll tell ya, when I walked in the room and I heard "Bobby Boucher," I never wanted to be Boucher more in my life.

Snoop: That's cold, baby. And then they told me that they interviewed you on the MTV show, and you said you wanted to roll on tour with me, taking yourself on the road, and me making you feel good. I got my tour bus outside. We might be able to chop up down there later on just to get the feeling right between me and you.

Sandler: Oh, that'd be great. And I'll leave you alone, Snoop.

Snoop: Rock and roll.

Sandler: Yeah, it is the rock and roll lifestyle with Snoop, I know that. All I really wanna do is, you pick a bunk, I'll just lay on it, I'll leave you alone. If you wanna play PlayStation, I'll stay out of your way.

Snoop: We got them tapes, those "Girls Gone Wild" tapes.

Sandler: Oh, we'll watch some of that. ... If I wanna masturbate, I'll go in the bathroom. I'll keep it away from you guys.
Snoop: Yeah, you the boss baller now.

Sandler: Yeah. The ball's in the air by the end of the movie, though. And guess who's jamming it?

Snoop: Yeah, exactly. You got to do it, man.

Sandler: You know what I'm saying.

Snoop: You off the hook with me. You all right. Now you know my favorite movie that you ever did was "The Waterboy." I love Bobby Boucher. I connect with Bobby. You gonna ever do that again? Part two?

Sandler: Thank you. I'm glad you like Boucher. I love Boucher myself. In fact, when I'm being Boucher, it's one of the few times I'm happy. I get to just live like Boucher. I have my momma who loves me. I play the football. I tackle people. I'm tougher than most people. I could probably even, as Boucher, tackle Shaq.

Snoop: You probably could. I think you could make it happen.

Sandler: If I hit him low enough.

Snoop: If he say the wrong thing.

Sandler: Then when I saw you in [New] Jersey, you guys were at the Meadowlands.

Snoop: Yeah, when we performed at the concert. You came backstage.

Sandler: Yeah, that was a great day, and you called me Boucher. And I'll tell ya, when I walked in the room and I heard "Bobby Boucher," I never wanted to be Boucher more in my life.

Snoop: That's cold, baby. And then they told me that they interviewed you on the MTV show, and you said you wanted to roll on tour with me, taking yourself on the road, and me making you feel good. I got my tour bus outside. We might be able to chop up down there later on just to get the feeling right between me and you.

Sandler: Oh, that'd be great. And I'll leave you alone, Snoop.

Snoop: Rock and roll.

Sandler: Yeah, it is the rock and roll lifestyle with Snoop, I know that. All I really wanna do is, you pick a bunk, I'll just lay on it, I'll leave you alone. If you wanna play PlayStation, I'll stay out of your way.

Snoop: We got them tapes, those "Girls Gone Wild" tapes.

Sandler: Oh, we'll watch some of that. ... If I wanna masturbate, I'll go in the bathroom. I'll keep it away from you guys.

Snoop: Now what I wanna know is, what's your favorite Snoop Dogg record?

Sandler: I like 'em all, Snoop. I must say that when I'm listening to Snoop, it's one of the few times I can sing along. I feel like I'm not hurting, I'm helping the world. I lower my windows. I crank the Snoop. It doesn't matter what song it is. I think I can flow with you pretty good.

Snoop: So what's up with me and you doing a song together?

Sandler: Well, I would like to do that Snoop, but I don't think the world wants that.

Snoop: It's not what they want. It's what we give 'em.

Sandler: Oh, I like that. I gotta start living like that more.

Snoop: You gotta give it to 'em like that.

Sandler: I'm worrying too much.

Snoop: Don't. Just be you. I think that'd be hot. Super hot.

Sandler: Even if you're just rhyming away and I just go, "Yeah," behind ya, I would do that.

Snoop: We'd come up with something slick that'd be so you and so me, that when they hear it, they'd be like "I can't believe it." Ya'll hearin' this game? We chopping real game. You never know. It might happen.

Sandler: Damn right. In fact, you know what, you saying it out loud makes me automatically ... I'm gonna make it happen because I'll be following you the rest of my life, "Come on, when are we gonna do the tune?"

Snoop: The way I write my songs, a little newborn baby could rap along with me, so I'm pretty sure you could get it like that. And I'll write you something real cold too. But when you do it, you got your cold struts, you got your pimp hat on, got ya glass with a mink coat. Have you real sharp for one time.

Sandler: Yeah, I'll even come out as Boucher. I'll wear my football helmet.

Snoop: Why not? The world loves Bobby. You just miss Bobby Boucher don't ya?

I wanna mention that me and you do it the same way, as far as how you always go back and get your "Saturday Night Live" crew. You always put your people in the game ... everybody who you got down with, the same way I do with my music. I go get my friends and help them, and that's a good thing.

Sandler: I love hanging out with the boys, love hanging out with people I grew up with, making sure that we're working together. We're all on the same wavelength and it feels most comfortable when you're with your fellas ... I trust them, and they got the trust back, so that's why I do it. Maybe now you and I have more of a relationship. We'll figure something out together.

Snoop: We got to, man, 'cause I know after this right here, you're just gonna wanna see a Snoop Dogg/Adam Sandler movie.

Sandler: Oh yeah. That would be fun, Snoop. That would be great.

Snoop: I do comedy too, don't worry 'bout nuttin'.

Sandler: Oh, we all know that. No doubt about it. Every time I listen to you, not only do I say you're the smoothest, but I say, "Snoop is the funniest."

Snoop: That's cold, baby. That's a compliment coming from the man I look up to seven dizzles a wizzle, my jizzle. Fo shizzle.

Sandler: That last shizzle is perfect timing.

Snoop: Yeah, I gotta teach you some of that talk, too. So when you're on the set and you hit 'em with a few trilinguals and they be like "What wha what wha what wha wha what?" You gotta have that. That's like somebody having three or four different languages. If you can speak Spanish or French, you got to be able to speak Ebonics, have that in your repertoire.

Sandler: Oh, I'm all for it. I wanna keep 'em off balance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

Re: SNOOP and SANDLER
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2002, 12:40:05 AM »
Snoop So, we on the set of "Anger Management." Now I understand that Jack Nicholson is in this movie, the number one Lakers fan.

Sandler: Yeah he is. Jack likes you too. He knows. I gotta tell ya, I don't like saying it, but I'm a Knicks fan and know I'm next to ya and you're on a team ...

Snoop: Well, believe it or not, I got a little Knick in my heart, too. When it comes to an East Coast team, that's the only team that I could ever ride with. I never rolled with the Chicago Bulls, Detroit Pistons, Boston Celtics, but I always rolled with Patrick Ewing because I loved Georgetown.

Sandler: Oh yes. That Ewing. Good man, too.

Snoop: Yeah, you know that. Real good man. Good for the league.

Sandler: Yeah, no doubt about it. But you can't stop those Lakers. But here I am.

Snoop: You're like Robert Horry. ... In the clutch, no time on the clock, who you gon' give the ball to?

Sandler: Oh yeah, just hand it to me. I'll even wink at ya while I put it in, Snoop.

Snoop: That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. That's what you need to do, a basketball movie.

Sandler: You know what, I got something coming out next holiday, where it's an animated musical. We did a musical. I didn't wanna bother you Snoop.

Snoop: Bother me, man.

Sandler: I'm gonna bother you. I'm gonna start bothering you.

Snoop: I wanna be bothered for voices.

Sandler: "Training Day," you were incredible.

Snoop: See, they bothered me.

Sandler: Yeah, they did bother you. They had the courage to bother you. I left you alone and now I got just me.

Snoop: Don't worry bout nuttin'. We gon' cut into all of that 'cause the game is to be sold, not to be told. That's why we connecting right now. And you have been infected with this game. G.A.M.E. We have been tested positive. There is no cure for this game. You are now infected.

Sandler: Hey, don't take any pills for that, this is good stuff right here.

Snoop: You know what I want to happen, though? I wanna see Snoop Dogg as a superhero like Spider-Man.

Sandler: You want us to write that up for you? Yeah, I could work on that.

Snoop: I'm gonna say it like this: ain't ever been no superhero from the 'hood.

Sandler: That's a great idea.

Snoop: With super powers, real thought out, put together. He could really be a superhero by night and by day he's regular, just kickin' it with the homies. And there's always crime in the 'hood.

Sandler: That sounds good. We've got to get it written.

Snoop: I want you to do it for me.

Sandler: Snoop, if you want it done, I'll get it done.

Snoop: With some cut-off shorts, house shoes and some pimp socks. And when I land, I land real smooth-like. It ain't like Superman or none of them, but my man is like real soft.

Sandler: The last two feet are nice and smooth coming down.

Snoop: Exactly, with the mink coat on. Imagine that: a superhero with a mink coat on, with his hair Shirley Templed-out, talking real cool.

www.mtv.com

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2002, 12:58:25 AM »
Thanks for posting this up, but it doesn't belong here....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2002, 02:11:02 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o

Snoop And Sandler?! Dope!

Sandlers Too Funny! - Imagine Those Two On A Track!  ;D

I Demand All Of Yall Go Download > Adam Sandler - Ode To My Car! Itll have You Laughin!

Cheers For Posting That Up

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2002, 04:20:14 AM »
thats funny right there.

sandler is the man.

thanks for the post

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2002, 08:30:52 AM »
LMAO that was tight, i hope they do do songs and movies

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2002, 01:27:21 PM »
lol yeah i read it @ mtv.com, funny shiznit...lmao@snoop superman

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2002, 01:50:56 PM »
Adam Sandler---"The Goat Song"....hell yeah, funny ass song!!!