Author Topic: Introducing: I.E.'s Kace Moon (Audio)  (Read 83 times)

SGV

Introducing: I.E.'s Kace Moon (Audio)
« on: July 24, 2005, 12:59:04 PM »
"It Can't Be The Truth That All Black People Think So Fucked Up, If It Is, How Could You Blame Us, We Born To Life With Problems, Drive-By's, Police Beams, Paramedics And Helicopters, Yo Children Dream Of Being Mobsters, Is This The Future For Our Junior's And Daughters?" - Kace Moon

Born on February 27, 1987 Inland Empire's Kace Moon, has dealt with adversity since his first breath in infancy. During delivery, Kace was tagged deceased, as his mother delivered his twin sister. The doctors struggled optimistically to reviving his unresponsive infant body, until finally reviving him to existence. Fortunately, there were no majorly damaging end results. Throughout his childhood, Kace, as many other Inner-city children was, a victim to the epidemic of "Star Track" vanishing fathers. His mother in result would forcefully have to sale illegal substances.

From a sofa in his homebuilt studio, he smiles, "I remember when she'd do her runs, I'd be downstairs fucking with the other kids and I'd ask her where she's going and she'd always say 'To see a man about a bulldog.' It's not like she was balling out of control. She had enough to take care of my sisters and I. I'll always understand her struggles. She's a survivor" explains the 18 year old. "It always tripped me out cause she was an ex-addict."

After multiple times of being locked up, Kaceâ's mother moved from the gutters of San Bernardino, California to a desert region called Banning in early 1997. Banning was more affordable and less crime. "It was an opportunity for redemption from our hardships." Kace says. Following about six months living in Banning Kace's mother was again incarcerated on drug charges. From there Kace and his sisters were shipped around weekly between their three aunts. Letters from his mom daily inspired Kace's first love art, he would draw all-day to refuge from his surroundings. Once his mother was let out of detaining Kace's family moved back to Banning.
Although assuming they were away from dilemma, Kace Moon was back in a similar environment. Police on the block more than five times a day, prostitution, and many other unlawful events plagued their surroundings. Kace's mother had gotten a job during theie first year there. Supporting her family Kace's mother would stay at that job for about two years. Kace's mother would later fall in depression and become mentally ill.

12 year old Kace a product of a broken breed, began putting his focus on the streets. Breaking into homes and vending the merchandise to spend among his peers. Two years of being on a hoodlum point was just the beginning, Kace being a mirror towards his environment, following his parents and peers steps, began peddling narcotics with his older cousin. Chuckling Kace reminisces, "My cousin was had a similar situation. He needed money also. I was about fifteen he was seventeen. We did things in the past. So we went into some dude house he knew. we took his stash, linked up with some younger niggas, got them to push for us for wholesale, so it was a win-win situation it wasn't like we were investing."

One night while Kace and his cousin were robbing a store, during the robbery his cousin was identified, so he fled. They split up in different directions. Only to leave his cousin captured by authorities. Facts of his cousin behind bars hit Kace like a Mike Tyson jab, to add to the fire, a 16 year old Kace's found out his 17 year old girlfriend was pregnant. "Such a beautiful blessing at such a ugly time, had me knowing this was an influence on my life only through God. From there I got my diploma more than a year early. Being too young to get a job I just put I had a diploma, automatically, they assumed I was 18. I went against all odds with that situation" reveals the young man.

Although previously writing poetry, Kace began pouring his blood and frustration into music. Listening to many genres of music influenced his style of composition. Having the wordplay of Nas and Tupac, the versatility of Notorious B.I.G., the attitude of Public Enemy, and the hustle of Master P, Kace is the all-around M.C. All off his own hustle, Kace Moon now manages to go to college and markets his Mixtape "The Introduction" and self made shirts in Swap Meets, liquor stores, and parking lots all over The Inland Empire region. "I don't do this for fame, I do this off the strength of my family in addition to recognition and foundation of my talents. I am blessed, even if I don't get signed, I will make my dreams into reality" details the independent entrepreneur.

Here's some Audio from his "The Introduction" Mixtape. First up is a track entitled "Glocapella." Kace raps with no beat, only scattered Gun shot sounds:

@ www.dubcnn.com

On "Ruthless Freestyle," Kace borrows Mobb Deep's "Quiet Storm" beat:

@ www.dubcnn.com

Kace hi-jacks the Ying Yang Twins summer smash "Wait" and puts his spin on the track with the Whisper flow:

@ www.dubcnn.com

We'll be bring you more on Kace very soon.

BL7

Re: Introducing: I.E.'s Kace Moon (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 04:38:54 PM »
He has potential, I just think he needs to work on his flow a little.