Author Topic: Petey Pablo announces new album "Same Eyez On Me"  (Read 644 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Petey Pablo announces new album "Same Eyez On Me"
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2005, 09:27:37 AM »
petey and suge should be slapped for this one

Its shit like this that is a testament to Pac being the most influential rapper of all time. Everyone biting his shit, from lyrics, beats, song/album titles, concepts, etc.....its just a shame that rappers gotta use his name to make themselves blow up.

Ya but it's rather a testament to having Pac a negative influence on Hiphop, it's big but hiphop would probably look better now without Pac. He brought dope music but people didn't take it as motivation to make dope music too but to copy his image hopin they'll have his success --> less creativity.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2005, 03:24:32 PM »
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but this is a total diss lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2005, 01:05:34 AM »
the way I see it.....Its cool if petey pablo wants to put out another album....i don't think he has any talent but to each his own....but he sure as FUCK shouldn't call it Same Eyez On Me....thats just disrespectful....someone should slap him, suge, and whoever else is involved in this tragedy

I bet you Petey Pablo has no say in this, its all Suge
dats wat i was thinkin man i think suge needs to die man i hate him and wat he has done to deathrow man and as for petty that nigga needs to get his head straight wtf is he doin wit deathrow in the first place and second pac wood do a 360 in his grave if he heard the title of his album (but i think pac was cremated wasnt he lol)

AndrE16686

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2005, 01:44:56 AM »
Fuck Tha Row, this album, the disrespect, Petey Pablo, Suge, religion and Bush.
true dat