Author Topic: Rapp from Poland !  (Read 611 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rapp from Poland !
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2005, 09:13:15 AM »
No they're not the best of Albania,here's a pic from Albania:
& now tell me if that place is bad???Every country has their good & bad places & I would never compare the bad places of Poland to the good ones in Albania.Have you really been to any bad places in Poland???(Prawie dobrze napisales,zamien "is a" do "are the")

Step

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2005, 09:18:58 AM »
It does not change the fact Albania is a one of poorest (koodre nie wiem jak jest 'biedny') Country in Europe...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2005, 09:20:48 AM by Step »

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2005, 09:20:14 AM »
hmm i gotta roll to poland to see whats up with pussies I heard they fine too
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2005, 09:21:05 AM »
It does not change the fact Albania is a one of poorest (koodre nie wiem jak jest 'biedny') Country in Europe...
^Yes of course but you cant compare the baddest & poorest places in Poland to the best ones in Albania,thats ridiculous.

Step

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2005, 09:28:02 AM »
Okay, mayby I have exaggerated(jeśli to znaczy co ja mysle ze znaczy to jest dobrze) .. Sorry....

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005, 09:44:40 AM »
(jeśli to znaczy co ja mysle ze znaczy to jest dobrze)

& that means....?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2005, 10:02:16 AM »
Okay, mayby I have exaggerated(jeśli to znaczy co ja mysle ze znaczy to jest dobrze) .. Sorry....
Wszystko jest ok,spox ludek jestes.A po angielsko mowisz dosyc dobrze.Nawet gdybys zle mowil po angielsku (a nie mowie ze mowisz zle) to i tak kazdy by czail o co chodzi,taki ten jezyk juz jest.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2005, 05:39:59 PM »
HFhfb hK Hiu ejfhu jHF mnsklvbh ahhasv jscbc  bnbb db sb  mdbnsvjhv sjbd sbv sjbd jsbihw wh  jwhefu  bwjk h jgwb jwb msbndkh sjdhf kjhwghfiug has,m  hb kjgb

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2005, 01:50:03 PM »
wtf u saying, poland is harder than us? ur fucking stupid and europe is full of fucking pussies

i didnt say poland is harder... all i said is that poland DOES also have ghettos, but one thing about poland, is that its quite consistent from place to place, there are safer places and more dangerous places, but the difference between a safe place and bad place in poland, is alot less than the difference in the U.S...

for example, you live in a rich suburb, where you can get away with talking shit, and prancing around in a tootoo... everywhere you go in poland you treat people you dont know with respect, and you dont talk to people you dont know... everyone minds their own business... everywhere you go in poland faggots cant be openly gay, because they will get smashed. you can prance around your rich neighborhood wearin fubu thinkin youre black and gangsta, and you wont be dropped, therefor it is difficult for you to learn...

i was born in Lublin, in the east of Poland, the unemployment there is 25%, crime is relatively high, and outsiders arent welcome... if i was to walk the streets at night, and walk through some un-lit areas i could get stripped of all my shit, just for not being a local. after being there for 2 weeks not so long ago, a bunch of 14 year old skin-heads ran past my mum and snatched her chain...

now this isnt anything to brag about, it is a sad truth, it's not about being hard, its a reality of what happens, and i know for a fact i wouldnt like to live there, or any ghettos in the world... so stop trying to be hard and appreciate the life you have.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2005, 02:05:33 PM »
calling me a pussy but u the one who wont walk thru ur own streets at night, if ur so scared pack something

rafsta

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2005, 02:17:22 PM »
calling me a pussy but u the one who wont walk thru ur own streets at night, if ur so scared pack something

lol, i dont live in poland, i live in australia, have done for 18 years now... and i'm not a gangsta that needs to have a gun.

look it has its times there, it is a cool place, but shit does go down, if you arent careful you can get really hurt...

Elevz

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2005, 02:26:57 PM »
wtf u saying, poland is harder than us? ur fucking stupid and europe is full of fucking pussies

i didnt say poland is harder... all i said is that poland DOES also have ghettos, but one thing about poland, is that its quite consistent from place to place, there are safer places and more dangerous places, but the difference between a safe place and bad place in poland, is alot less than the difference in the U.S...

for example, you live in a rich suburb, where you can get away with talking shit, and prancing around in a tootoo... everywhere you go in poland you treat people you dont know with respect, and you dont talk to people you dont know... everyone minds their own business... everywhere you go in poland faggots cant be openly gay, because they will get smashed. you can prance around your rich neighborhood wearin fubu thinkin youre black and gangsta, and you wont be dropped, therefor it is difficult for you to learn...

i was born in Lublin, in the east of Poland, the unemployment there is 25%, crime is relatively high, and outsiders arent welcome... if i was to walk the streets at night, and walk through some un-lit areas i could get stripped of all my shit, just for not being a local. after being there for 2 weeks not so long ago, a bunch of 14 year old skin-heads ran past my mum and snatched her chain...

now this isnt anything to brag about, it is a sad truth, it's not about being hard, its a reality of what happens, and i know for a fact i wouldnt like to live there, or any ghettos in the world... so stop trying to be hard and appreciate the life you have.

Probably one of the best posts you've made lately. Tell 'em, son!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2005, 02:52:09 PM »
Ha,I remember walking down the street next to the street where I live & these 2 dudes came from behind & pointed a knife at my stomache,they were actually touching my stomache wit that knife,crazy.They told me to give them my cell phone which I dont even possess & I was like I aint got a cell phone.Fuck,I didnt know what to think when I saw that knife.But yeah,Ive been through & seen alot of stuff here,especially exactly here where I live.The district or whatever you'd call it is actually the baddest in Szczecin,but thank God I actually live on one of the better streets.Not that dangerous compared to the other streets in the district.Niebuszewo,if you've been there then you know what Im talkin about.Good shit Captain.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 03:02:22 PM by Masta T »

rafsta

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2005, 02:59:50 PM »
Ha,I remember walking down the street next to the street where I live & these 2 dudes came from behind & pointed a knife at my stomache,they were actually touching my stomache wit that knife,crazy.They told me to give them my cell phone which I dont even possess & I was like I aint got a cell phone.Fuck,I didnt know what to think when I saw that knife.But yeah,Ive been through & seen alot of stuff here,especially exactly here where I live.The district or whatever you'd call it is actually the baddest in Szczecin,but thank God I actually live on one of the better streets.Not that dangerous compared to the other streets in the district.Niebuszewo,if you've been there then you know what Im talkin about.Good shit Captain.

i havent actually been in szczecin, i have no family there... ive been to lublin, krakow, jasztszebia gora, krasnystaw, zakopane, krynica, lichen warszawa etc... mainly south, south/east, only went north for 2 weeks, for that "kwasniewskiego dieta optymalna w jasztszebia gora" right on the sea...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2005, 03:05:29 PM »

i havent actually been in szczecin, i have no family there... ive been to lublin, krakow, jasztszebia gora, krasnystaw, zakopane, krynica, lichen warszawa etc... mainly south, south/east, only went north for 2 weeks, for that "kwasniewskiego dieta optymalna w jasztszebia gora" right on the sea...
Yeah I live here but I havent visited much places out of Szczecin.Ive been to Zakopane,Krakow & Ketrzyn & thats about it.