Author Topic: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????  (Read 1110 times)

westside159

Re: MC EIHT VS DJ QUIK WHO WINS ???????????????
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2005, 09:35:17 PM »
eiht said he didn't bother to reply to Dollaz and Sense?

that's because the nigga got raped on wax
\
how many fuccin times do i have to tell you clowns eiht did death threatz in 96 and put a end to quik's gangsta rappin career and quik switched to soft party music and never did another gangsta song since !!!!!

eiht was really talking about killing this nigga quik real talk lil homiez learn the facts quik will tell you him self !!!

snoop had to calm eiht down before he killed that nigga quik and that is that end of story !!

eiht is still comptons most wanted artist and quik is doing his beats but hasnt rapped a tight line in 6 or 7 years !!!!!!!

Thirteen

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2005, 09:39:02 PM »

\
how many fuccin times do i have to tell you clowns eiht did death threatz in 96 and put a end to quik's gangsta rappin career and quik switched to soft party music and never did another gangsta song since !!!!!

eiht was really talking about killing this nigga quik real talk lil homiez learn the facts quik will tell you him self !!!

snoop had to calm eiht down before he killed that nigga quik and that is that end of story !!

eiht is still comptons most wanted artist and quik is doing his beats but hasnt rapped a tight line in 6 or 7 years !!!!!!!

you should tell MC Eiht to take his hands off your ears when you're deep throating him so you can listen to some good music

i bet you Eiht rocks out to "Sweet Black Pussy" when you break him off

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2005, 09:48:13 PM »
MC Eiht = Studio Gangsta

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2005, 09:59:36 PM »

go to a dj quik concert, you see woman's panties thrown up on stage, my boy said he went to an mc eiht concert last year and you were throwing your shitstained boxers at the man.

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2005, 02:38:57 AM »

go to a dj quik concert, you see woman's panties thrown up on stage, my boy said he went to an mc eiht concert last year and you were throwing your shitstained boxers at the man.

LOL

westside159

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2005, 02:47:23 AM »

\

you should tell MC Eiht to take his hands off your ears when you're deep throating him so you can listen to some good music

i bet you Eiht rocks out to "Sweet Black Pussy" when you break him off

nah eiht got his own classic music homie its more like  can i still kill it  or can i kill it  !!!!!!!!

and you dj quik groupies need to take quik's dick out your muthafuckin mouth while you spaekin on real compton g'z you can ask anybody from compton and they will tell you that eiht is a legend in the game been making gangsta music at the top of the rap game since 1990 !!!!!!!!!  its a compton thang lil homies learn your shit before you talk shit pussy's !!!!!!!!

gyeeah compton's still in this bitch  streiht up menace 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2005, 09:22:45 AM »

LOL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....