Author Topic: skeleton key  (Read 236 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
skeleton key
« on: August 14, 2005, 10:23:25 AM »
thought it was a good movie. ending was tight.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: skeleton key
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 11:36:05 AM »
the movie sucked...but cause i went with this girl im seeing..she got really scared..my left hand is broken in 5 different places
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 12:10:19 PM »
the movie sucked...but cause i went with this girl im seeing..she got really scared..my left hand is broken in 5 different places

for real. i went with a chick too didnt even think it was scary. jsut a few parts. that bitch got played bad but she had it coming.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 03:09:46 PM »
^^well, my girl gets scared easily lol...she doesn't scream...just gets spooked.

yea the ending was cool..at the beginning of the movie when the picture of the two black people fill out..i had a feeling that the two kids were connected with em somehow.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 03:24:15 PM »
^^well, my girl gets scared easily lol...she doesn't scream...just gets spooked.

yea the ending was cool..at the beginning of the movie when the picture of the two black people fill out..i had a feeling that the two kids were connected with em somehow.

yeh. its fucked up what they made the kids go thru. shit was funny when the bitch was like "child you broke my legs!"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 03:30:04 PM »

yeh. its fucked up what they made the kids go thru. shit was funny when the bitch was like "child you broke my legs!"

lol...i remember laughing at that part...but i was the only one in the theatre too laugh.

I swear, guys don't take their girl to scary movies no more...the theatre was packed with tons of girls. I think i was only dude in the theatre with their girlfriend watching this movie

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 03:57:25 PM »
they had that saw 2 preview too. ima have to go see that shit for sure.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 05:49:00 PM »
got taken along to this the other night it was good night apart from the part where we watched skeleton key, it was a load of shit and not even remotely scary.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 07:24:54 PM »
true..the saw 2 preview looked good

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 07:48:02 PM »
i liked the movie, not many voodoo based horror movies out there...SPOILER

about 1/2 through i said that the old lady and the lawyer were the kids... i just didn't know the kids were the black people

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 10:47:18 AM »
got taken along to this the other night it was good night apart from the part where we watched skeleton key, it was a load of shit and not even remotely scary.

the purpose of the movie wasnt to be scary.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 12:51:01 PM »

the purpose of the movie wasnt to be scary.

well it was supposed to be scary....but if you're a guy and you say a movie is scary.....you're a little girl

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 12:56:15 PM »
i tihnk they were focusing on making ppl think about that voodoo shit more then having them jump outta the seats. i mean come on when i went girs screamed like in 2 parts maybe three.

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 01:06:05 PM »
i tihnk they were focusing on making ppl think about that voodoo shit more then having them jump outta the seats. i mean come on when i went girs screamed like in 2 parts maybe three.

my girl jumped at a few parts and was creeped out at a few parts...