Author Topic: damn WTF is up with some bitches?  (Read 388 times)

MANBEARPIG.

damn WTF is up with some bitches?
« on: August 02, 2005, 02:29:14 AM »
so I got this chick I met on Myspace got her number and everything call he rup we talk, Im talking to her on AIM right now actually.  Anyway we talk about all kinds of shit, talk about our friends and shit, talk about sex all that mess but then when I ask her out to chill she says no and she doesnt want to meet people from the internet so Im like ok so I stop talking to her for a while and today she IM'd me outta nowhere and asked why I stopped calling her and I dont talk to her, and im like shit bitch you didnt want to meet why even keep up with all this shit but damn.  I jus had to let that shit out, girls are fuckin dumb yo!

-KIDRENEGADE-

'EclipZe

Re: damn WTF is up with some bitches?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 02:39:24 AM »
true dat.

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 02:43:26 AM »
I'm not surprised man, this is the main characteristic of web girls. They talk to u, they let u believe something could happen n when it comes to a date they said no. It is the same for girls in club..., they play bitches but they're not and u go at home back alone    :'( lol

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 02:45:31 AM »
Dont trip about it
She probably looks like a Whale

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 02:48:23 AM »
Arite, you kidnap her ass and I can fit her with some cement shoes. The bitch is gonna swim with the fishes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 02:49:29 AM »
Dont trip about it

seriously....i wouldn't even try unless you've seen a pic of her....cuz chances are the bitches face looks like my ass hole

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 03:51:39 AM »
^ I don't even date without seeying her in real life just not planned (like in a mall or somethin), webcam or a talk over the phone. I always say to them: "for all I know ur a big horny african of 30 who wants to rape me". and that's the truth ! chuuch !

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 04:17:18 AM »
big horny african of 30 who wants to rape me".

That happened to me once. :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
lol..thats why you don;t meet girls from the net
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 10:37:17 AM »
fuckin crazy broads

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2005, 01:49:33 PM »
i have a friend that has fucked like 3-4 decent looking bitches from chat rooms. How crazy is that?

Dont trip about it
Adam, whats that Santana album? ^^^
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2005, 02:59:10 PM »
ive had bad expierience with internet hoes

this one hoe she gots my space n all looks pretty good n shit we were talking she got my sn from one of her friends she goes a different highschool
so i decide to meet her n shit and we meet at a football game when our schools were playing
the bitch ends up haveing pimples everywhere lookin all ugly n shit
after that i was like myspace is a bitch fuck all that shit

thats not the only time either

one time back in 7th grade i met this hoe over aim she went to a different school she was real cool n stuff and we talked on the phone alot so i fineally was like i need to meet her so i invited her over and when she came over she was an ugly fat bitch and she asked for adam and i said "no hes not here hes running errans with his mom"

so yep fuck the internet hoes

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2005, 03:14:37 PM »
one time back in 7th grade i met this hoe over aim she went to a different school she was real cool n stuff and we talked on the phone alot so i fineally was like i need to meet her so i invited her over and when she came over she was an ugly fat bitch and she asked for adam and i said "no hes not here hes running errans with his mom"
hahahahahahaha

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2005, 05:59:17 PM »
fuck if i wana meet girls..jus step out the house but internet na uh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2005, 09:29:03 PM »
I don't know why girls got to use model pics as their real pic....
even that dating matching websites...they use fake pictures with fake infos...hahah
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]