Author Topic: Osama Bin Ladin Wants Emienem killed...  (Read 1061 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Osama Bin Ladin Wants Emienem killed...
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2002, 05:51:07 AM »
finally the fuckin retard will realize there's a price to pay for shit u say

Disgusting.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2002, 05:52:35 AM »
Proabblay just some fake shit to make more people hate Osama, Cause now all fEmienem fans will hate Osama more, But fuck if Osama is after him he best take it seriously cause Osama's fuckin crazy.

Man, you're an idiot.  Straight up.  He killed 3,000 people in the World Trade Center, I think we already hate him enough.  We don't have to be 'tricked' by the government into hating him.

That's insulting to my intelligence.  

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2002, 06:25:41 AM »
lol funny shit. This shit is fake. Probably a stupid rumour made public. I hope eminem will dis him even more now.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2002, 07:02:54 AM »

Man, you're an idiot.  Straight up.

dawm !! you going hard on him  :o :D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2002, 07:39:34 AM »
Hey on Good Day Live on fox the news show they already have it on the news saying that Eminem has recieved a death threat for making fun of him.   crazy shit!

infinite59

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2002, 11:03:35 AM »
Bin Laden's List of Infidel's to Kill-

Ariel Sharon
Isreal
George Bush
Eminem
Colin Powell
Donald Rumsfield
Senate
Congress
Donald Trump
Alan Greenspan
The State of New York

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2002, 11:33:19 AM »

Man, you're an idiot.  Straight up.  He killed 3,000 people in the World Trade Center, I think we already hate him enough.  We don't have to be 'tricked' by the government into hating him.

Don't be callin me a fucking idiot cause i look at this differently to you, You don't think there is a litlle thing called propergander, The American government fells that public intrest in the War against terrorism is starting to drop a bit so they make up some bullshit news about how this city might be bombed or this person is wanted dead by Osama, Keeps up public support of the war so they can carry on and keep the big industries who make all the weapons and other shit for wars happy, Keeping those pockets of theirs stacked with pay offs from the indutries. Not saying all this sort of news is fake but i wouldn't belive it all is true either.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2002, 11:44:41 AM »

Don't be callin me a fucking idiot cause i look at this differently to you, You don't think there is a litlle thing called propergander, The American government fells that public intrest in the War against terrorism is starting to drop a bit so they make up some bullshit news about how this city might be bombed or this person is wanted dead by Osama, Keeps up public support of the war so they can carry on and keep the big industries who make all the weapons and other shit for wars happy, Keeping those pockets of theirs stacked with pay offs from the indutries. Not saying all this sort of news is fake but i wouldn't belive it all is true either.

Actually, its propaganda....

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2002, 12:12:34 PM »
Damn i still can't spell  :-/

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2002, 02:16:08 PM »
I make anti american posts so thus, that makes me a Osama bin Laden groupie?

and Trauma, why cant u fuckin shut up seriously, yall dont have no common sense for real, fuckin bunch of pussies ,
got damn get a woman, get a life, do something but catch feelings over the real.......
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2002, 02:24:58 PM »

and Trauma, why cant u fuckin shut up seriously, yall dont have no common sense for real, fuckin bunch of pussies ,
got damn get a woman, get a life, do something but catch feelings over the real.......

I made an Eminem Post and you called me a groupie. Osama is anti-american, and you seem to stick up for his actions, so yes. By your logic, you are an Osama By Ladin Groupie.

Im sure Trauma will set you straight when you get here, but you need to stop preaching your religous views on a RAP message board.

I wish I was 16 years old again... Oh how I wish..

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2002, 03:20:57 PM »

First off, I didn't cuss at you.  Second, if you think american's aren't still mad at Osama, and need to be reminded of it, you're wrong.  Americans still hate Japanese people.  Come on now.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2002, 03:23:43 PM »

HAHAHA, o.k., since the 'princess' says so, I'll go 'get a life'.  Please.  I'm not gonna let you just come on here and run things, and give 1 side of everything... because then it'd be the negative, anti american side.  So, until I leave, you can just deal with it, just like I'll deal with you.  And please don't swear at me.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2002, 03:42:55 PM »
I dont preach my religion here, i do it in the Hall of Mirrors,

and I said a simple thing, and all of yall had to jump on my nuts,

what i said made sense, then Trauma had to call me disgusting, etc

fuckin kids
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2002, 03:47:57 PM »
Yeah you didn't cuss me, But how often do you hear about so called plots to bomb this or do that agianst this  city and nothing has happened, Aslong as the public attention is on this the less attention they are paying to other things that they might not like, The Government already said they would falseify news reports to gain support for the war against terrorism, i know your not so blind as to except every thing you read and hear from new agencies and the governmet, Also you said the Prince guy has a negative view cause it's anti-american but that is only a negative view if you are pro-american so just because he has a different view on who is in the right than you don't make him a bad person.