Author Topic: Kay9ine & 40 Glocc Are "STILL BREATHIN'"... Kay9ine is BACK! Dubcnn exclusive  (Read 225 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.DUBCNN.com

"I took a couple shots and I'm still breathin'. A couple slugs to the brain and I'm still thinkin'." - 40 Glocc - "Still Breathin"

This..is..another..DUBCNN.COM..exclusive! San Bernardino artist Kay9ine, who was almost shot dead a few months ago, is ready to re-emerge back on the rap scene.

His mother was shot in the head, his cousin was fatally wounded, and he was kidnapped, shot in the head twice and left for dead. After making a full recovery, Kay9ine is BACK and STILL BREATHIN'.

9ine just hooked up with Colton City's 40 Glocc to record the song "Still Breathin'". This song leaked to the internet recently in edited form, we have it here for you exclusively, the full version. I'd like to thank Kay9ine personally for giving myself and DubCNN.com a big shoutout in the middle of the song. It's appreciated!

Check out the song in full CDQ below, and make sure to spread that shit all over! Kay9ine & 40 Glocc are "still breathin'" and ain't going nowhere!

www.dubcnn.com

A certified banger, produced by Allon. And this is just the beginning of what's to come from Kay9ine! Our own Elliot aka SGV just hooked up with 9ine for an exclusive video interview where he spoke on everything, the whole shooting, step by step, aswell as his musical future.

So look for the video interview sometime next week. For now enjoy this song.

Exclusive only to DUBCNN.com. Your West Coast News Network. Accept no substitutes.

Wild_Elmo

this dope man

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
This song is a banger...DubCNN's still coming with tha best exclusives... :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

keep it comin

ABN

yea this joiint is banging. but when´s 40´s next album dropping?

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tightest song ive heared with kay9ine
really doooooooope

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea this joiint is banging. but when´s 40´s next album dropping?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Banger

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Up!

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
Tight shit the beat is banging!  8)