Author Topic: Hell Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! Just Scored Ringside Tickets To WWE  (Read 208 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Hell Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! Just Scored Ringside Tickets To WWE
« on: September 25, 2005, 08:41:02 AM »
  The Day Was September 24, 2005 The Time Was 8:30 a.m. We Were Waiting For Our Raffle Tickets. My Brother Went First Right When They Were Handing Them Out And I Went 5 Minutes Before They Called The Numbers. Then, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265. My Number Was 261 I Was The Second Person In Line For Tickets. Once I Got Them The News Crew That Was Over There Wanted To Interview Me, I Was So Nervous So They Didn't Air It, But I Did See A Glimpse Of Myself Buying My Ticket. This My First Time Ever Being Ringside And I'll Be Sitting Right By Lillian Garcia.Peace.

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Hell Yeaaaaaaaaaaa! Just Scored Ringside Tickets To WWE
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 10:41:50 AM »
i was about to say something stupid like "get a life" but i'm going to be nice today.  i can tell you're really excited about your tickets so congrats! ;D
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Bomb-A®

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 11:05:21 AM »
i was about to say something stupid like "get a life" but i'm going to be nice today.  i can tell you're really excited about your tickets so congrats! ;D

wat a pussy...u basically did say "get a life"...there was no need to sugar coat it..u wanna sound cool by being rude and at the same time u wanna keep ur karma up???

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 11:20:29 AM »
Damn that's cool, I never win things like that  :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 12:29:52 PM »
Lucky you man. Congrats. I wish I had them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2005, 12:39:06 PM »
Nice one, did you get tickets to Raw?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2005, 01:09:57 PM »
Me and some friends got tickets to go see WWE years ago in London for one of the ''Insurrexion'' PPV's....Shane McMahon, The Rock and HHH in a triple threat title match. That was pretty sweet, but would really made that show worth going to was seeing two of the hot wrestling girls get nekkid in the middle of the ring. Think it was The Kat and someone else...damn, that's old school.

In any case, I haven't watched any wrestling in about five years. Still like messing about on the WWE video games though...can't beat multi-player ''SmackDown!'' 8)
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2005, 03:06:55 PM »
I got ringside tickets once during the black & red NWO days. I had a pretty good time. The only downside is, it isn't TV. It's painfully obvious they weren't hitting each other. It's only semi obvious when you are sitting at home watching it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. They put on a pretty good show and they keep going through the commercial breaks so the crowd gets to see some extra action.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 04:02:11 PM »
Nice one, did you get tickets to Raw?
yup.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 04:24:41 PM »
Me and some friends got tickets to go see WWE years ago in London for one of the ''Insurrexion'' PPV's....Shane McMahon, The Rock and HHH in a triple threat title match. That was pretty sweet, but would really made that show worth going to was seeing two of the hot wrestling girls get nekkid in the middle of the ring. Think it was The Kat and someone else...damn, that's old school.

In any case, I haven't watched any wrestling in about five years. Still like messing about on the WWE video games though...can't beat multi-player ''SmackDown!'' 8)

Those were the good ol days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 02:13:28 AM »
  The Day Was September 24, 2005 The Time Was 8:30 a.m. We Were Waiting For Our Raffle Tickets. My Brother Went First Right When They Were Handing Them Out And I Went 5 Minutes Before They Called The Numbers. Then, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265. My Number Was 261 I Was The Second Person In Line For Tickets. Once I Got Them The News Crew That Was Over There Wanted To Interview Me, I Was So Nervous So They Didn't Air It, But I Did See A Glimpse Of Myself Buying My Ticket. This My First Time Ever Being Ringside And I'll Be Sitting Right By Lillian Garcia.Peace.

Man I envy you.... I only once had the chance to see them live... that was about 10 years or so ago when they came over here on tour... it was great... although it were only shity matches the crowd went nuts cause they were so happy to see the WWF... then about 2 or 3 years ago they had another tour and I already got my tickets for it but then they cancelled the stop in my city... :(

I plan to see WM one day... hopefully in NY or LA or another great city so I can combine that with holiday... lol