Author Topic: MACK 10 - THE PAPER ROUTE - WHY IS IT HATED ON ?????????  (Read 157 times)

westside159

MACK 10 - THE PAPER ROUTE - WHY IS IT HATED ON ?????????
« on: August 05, 2005, 03:07:04 PM »
I THOUGHT THE PAPER ROUTE WAS AN OK ALBUM BUT NOT HIS BEST IT HAD A FEW TIGHT ASS BANGERS ON THAT ALBUM IF YOU ASK ME LIKE"" FROM THE STREETZ " , AND THE SONG AOBUT HIS BABYS MOMMA AND A "TIGHT TO DEF " , AND A COPULE OTHERS WERE OK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MACK 10 - THE PAPER ROUTE - WHY IS IT HATED ON ?????????
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 03:34:58 PM »
I thought it was tight....
I guess i just appreciate rappers for making music. :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 03:57:03 PM »
LIKE"" FROM THE STREETZ "

that's an underrated song

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 04:16:27 PM »
Timberland turned a potential classic song "nobody" in to a annoying song "thanx timberland" :psych:

soopa-man

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 05:34:07 PM »
the joints i really felt were "IM DOPE" and "Hustle Game" (Easy Mo Bee gave him a dope beat, with Mack kickin game on his swoop and slangin rules and story) also "GANGsta Shit" (JAZZE PHA' came with a knocker and a dope ICe Cube sample, and Mack spits G-Shit) those were the stand out to meothers were cool too, the joint with Too Short and Techniec and the joint with Kokane and Techniec "Spousal Abuse" is pretty dope...oh yeah! and "Pop X" is a dope ass posse cut even X to tha Z came in kickin game on hating groupy bitches, it was dope and Caviar came hard with that beat!

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 08:44:40 PM »
Timberland turned a potential classic song "nobody" in to a annoying song "thanx timberland" :psych:

Nobody was a dope song, it was nice to see Westside Connection on some futuristic production..  8)
Best track on the album along with Pop X.

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 02:15:56 AM »
sousal abuse was my favorite song followeed by Nobody (even though that song had to grow on me) the rest of the cd was nothign special

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 09:20:30 AM »
lyrically this was Mack's Best album

the bitch low blow like a pro when she buzzin/and last thing that I heard she was Diking wit her cuzin
Mack 10 Pop X
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 12:36:05 PM »
yeah timbaland ruined that song, imo timba is very, very overated