Author Topic: B.A.R.S. Awards - Bay Area Rap Scene Awards 2005 - Interviews + Pictures  (Read 178 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

The 1st Annual B.A.R.S. (Bay Area Rap Scene) Awards @ The San Francisco Masonic Auditorium July 30th, 2005 was put together by Booyowski of the Hypnotik Show, and Black Cornerstone Enterprises. It was the first time in the Bay Area's history, that there was an award show dedicated to the music, the independence, and the culture of the Bay Area, aside from hip hop.

I would like to send out a shoutout to Rainier Garcia of Hood Grown Magazine for providing us with the pictures and quotes for our DUBCNN.com visitors. Long distance or local... dubcnn is where it's at!

We have quotes from almost all the artists present at the Awards, aswell as alot of pictures. Some of the artists present: Yukmouth, Spice 1, Mac Mall, Celly Cel, Too Short, The Federation, Frontline, Ray Luv, C-Bo and many many more.

I have put together a sepparate page for all of this as it would take up too much space on the front page. Click below to go to the "Bay Area Rap Scene Awards" Special:

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/bars

Enjoy!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

wow, i really appreciate this nima good work

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art

Wtf? Michael Jackson?
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

SGV

Don't sleep ya'll. In depth coverage of a huge event in the Bay.

We don't even have to all be from the West to run this shit!

youngmessnucca

dope! too many peeps on the damn stage if u ask me.....wtf is up with yuks face?

Acgrundy

so who won what awards?  damn too short be lookin hella old in the pic, he got gray hairs in his goatee