Author Topic: anyone here just wentcold turkey and quit blazin?  (Read 359 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
anyone here just wentcold turkey and quit blazin?
« on: August 08, 2005, 12:08:37 AM »
im thinking of stopiing soon cuz my life is revolving around it

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anyone here just wentcold turkey and quit blazin?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 12:31:42 AM »
surreycentral crip ahha delta right here  ;)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 12:43:32 AM »
fuck yah son, rep that shit tight

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 01:50:32 AM »
i went about 2 weeks i woulda lasted longer but everytime i see my boys i get that urge to toast up...i always think about quittin but i leave it for another day 8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 01:54:31 AM »
i did, thats how i stopped smoking weed, i smoked weed every damn day, and one day i just looked at all the people around me wasting their lives just smoking weed and i said i would quit, and i did, and the same friends still smoke weed, still have not graduated and still have no job, sucks, i tell them to quit but its on them and thats what they want to do

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 02:03:07 AM »
ye i quit properly for round 2 1/2 months was hard cos all my boyz would blaze all day every day, but just stayed strong after bout week and a bit you lose bit of tha urge, but was cool cos 3-4 of my lot dont smoke it so when tha others would start blazin up id hang wit tha none smokers... but im back on it now but only do it weekends, like friday night smoke and saturday night smoke....  8)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 02:10:17 AM »
i would quit, but i'm just getting into it. once or twice a month.. it's all i need
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 02:17:36 AM »
i would quit, but i'm just getting into it. once or twice a month.. it's all i need
aper its not worth it if u listen to me u woodnt even do that much

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 02:21:13 AM »
thanks for caring man. I'll cut down as soon as i feel like it's really important to me. Right now its like a recreational thing that i do when i wanna listen to music or wanna get into crazy shit with a friend. Marijuana works wonders with me
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 02:25:55 AM »
thanks for caring man. I'll cut down as soon as i feel like it's really important to me. Right now its like a recreational thing that i do when i wanna listen to music or wanna get into crazy shit with a friend. Marijuana works wonders with me
lol cant say i didnt tell u so

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 02:52:05 AM »
didnt know you were against tha budda?  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 03:09:25 AM »
Weed affects people differently I guess. I've been smoking weed for 7 years now and I still have a job and I'm about to start college. Besides, as you can see, I'm an insomniac (it's 5am), so it helps me sleep.

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 08:05:38 AM »
at first... i really liked it and couldnt get enough.. yeah it fucked up my sleep and concentration n shit n span me out sometimes

i gave it up.. but not cold turkey.. i just stopped fuckin with people that blazed because they were useless ass lazy selfish people with no future and no ambitions outside stoner fantasies.. cold but thats how it is..
this was 6 years ago or so..

since then i went off weed in a major way.. the few times i smoked it in the few years that followed  it was hit or miss whether i enjoyed it or not.. this seems to be something that happens with most people once they hit their mid 20s.. they stop liking weed and the effect seems to alter into being a weird sketchy drug... thats what put me off a lot..

over this weekend just gone i was away camping and both nights there i had some weed while i was drinkin.. and it was nice... however.. the last time before this weekend was new years eve.. i had some then and span right out.. nearly put me off for good..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 09:55:40 AM »
yea like with me seer, some times i get the nicest buzz ever but then randomly ill have some sick lil episode on it and will put me off it again..., never was like that before could out smoke ne one of my lot for like 2-3 years straight, now i cant even do joints to my self but suppose thats good ina way..  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 10:07:19 AM »

WTF? What's wrong with smoking once or twice a month...Weren't you smoking tweek? LOL