Author Topic: The problem with Fredwreck  (Read 375 times)

Bomb-A®

The problem with Fredwreck
« on: August 07, 2005, 06:57:28 AM »
first just let me say fredwreck is one my of the top 5 fav westcoast producers...but he just seems to fuck up when he does a beat that could potentially get his nme out there....i just heard the new foesum track and the beat was hot....but he fucked up on gangsta nation....he could have done better with riders on the storm from the nfs soundtrack....and i can see y they left the game track off the madden mixtape (pretty sure he prduced it)...he needs to be consistent...he needs to make beats like he did in 2000-02

any1 agree??

peace

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The problem with Fredwreck
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 07:13:49 AM »
That beat he done on the new Proof album is dope. The track is kind of ruined by Bizarre and Eminem though.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 08:41:42 AM »
U HAVE TO REMEMBER THE ARTIST CHOOSE THE BEATS REMEMBER THE BEAT JAY-Z CHOSE FOR THE BLACK ALBUM NOT OUR THOUGHTS OF A QUIK BEAT BUT JAY THOUGHT IT WAS RIGHT "THIS BEAT FEEL RIGHT, RIGHT HERE QUIK" ALSO IF THE PRODUCER DOSENT REALLY CARE FOR WHAT THE ARTIST DOES LYRICALLY THEY SEEM TO NOT PUT AS MUCH AS THEY CAN INTO THE TRACK
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Diggfinger

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 08:58:02 AM »
I love Fred Wreck's shit, put sometimes he just straight up disspoints me. I mean, Space Boogie had his best beats over, he killed it on Paid Tha Cost but Skirt Out (Daz's track) wasent mastered properly or something (dosents sound SUPER tyte when u crank it up) and shit like Nitefalls (Tash's track) plus some of his remixes straight up SUCKED!

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 09:56:35 AM »
The problem with Fredwreck? Aint no problem with his production, he makes excellent tracks, but he needs to sell his beats to better rappers. I would love to hear a Crooked I album produced entirely by Fredwreck for example

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 10:36:38 AM »
I think FredWreck did an excellent job on Riders On The Storm. It was Snoop that ruined the song. I wish Fred would stick to more of the funky stuff, I'm not really feeling some of his stuff like Tray Dee's Iz U Wit It. But he has more good tracks than bad tracks.

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 11:12:58 AM »
The problem with Fredwreck? Aint no problem with his production, he makes excellent tracks

I've rarely disliked a Freddy beat, fool alwayz knocks

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 01:07:45 AM »
He's tight.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 01:09:23 AM »
Fredwreck is real tight
but i like BattleCat and Jelly Roll better

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 01:47:07 AM »
The problem with Fredwreck? Aint no problem with his production, he makes excellent tracks

I've rarely disliked a Freddy beat, fool alwayz knocks

Paul

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2005, 08:08:47 AM »
....but he fucked up on gangsta nation
eh no that beat was bangin

but Skirt Out (Daz's track) wasent mastered properly or something (dosents sound SUPER tyte when u crank it up)
ano that track had the potential 2 be a single

overall
He's tight.
funkyfreshintheflesh