Author Topic: R U A Freak in bed?  (Read 515 times)

rafsta

Re: R U A Freak in bed?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2005, 02:27:42 AM »
nooooooo

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2005, 02:28:48 AM »
lmao
mania classic threads keep showin up round here

That's what happens when I grace a thread... I clown these Jomothugs

it takes two to tango, cant take all the credit...

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 09:35:42 AM »
Captain, I hope you ain't serious about a gorilla suit  :laugh:

but you makin your bitch wear lingerie and that kinda shit, props, that's some bomb shit

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2005, 12:36:53 PM »
lmao at Dane..dude loves to abuse the girls lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2005, 12:40:34 PM »
Me and my girl like to pull hair and tie each other up, but only @ certain times, like there was this one week she was just horney all the time, by thursday i was sooo drained i dont know how i even had sex, we did everything, we went out and fucked @ school, fucked @ the park, The Beach, everywhere we were together.....i dont smack her or choke her though

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2005, 01:07:16 PM »
Me and my girl like to pull hair and tie each other up, but only @ certain times, like there was this one week she was just horney all the time, by thursday i was sooo drained i dont know how i even had sex, we did everything, we went out and fucked @ school, fucked @ the park, The Beach, everywhere we were together.....i dont smack her or choke her though
u shood its fun and cuss at her too

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005, 04:32:05 PM »
u should make her dress up in a monkey suit so you can have monkey sex, just to match your image, cuz u already look like a Krondino monkey

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005, 05:20:44 PM »
get her to get down on her hands and knees & bark/act like a dog.. not to fuck her, just to see if she'll do it

tape that shit then put it on the internet

gangsta!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2005, 05:26:38 PM »
Captain, I hope you ain't serious about a gorilla suit  :laugh:

but you makin your bitch wear lingerie and that kinda shit, props, that's some bomb shit

LMAO nah no gorilla or guerilla suits... i just like nice lingirie, its worth spending the cash on, youre buying your girl lingirie, but it makes her feel better about herself, plus they look so damn sexy... therefor better sex...

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 01:59:35 AM »
u should make her dress up in a monkey suit so you can have monkey sex, just to match your image, cuz u already look like a Krondino monkey
Man, my nuts feel heavy....oh wait, its just you hanging on them, get off my nuts already you net thug....

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 02:11:37 AM »
me n my girl have fucked every where.....

Bon Marche upstairs & downstairs in girls sextion
JC Pennys Fat People section
JC Pennys Basement on 1 of the chairs
JC Pennys Kitchen Ware/Pregnant Lady clothes
Movie Theatre a few times
Cemetary
my girls cousins boyfriends sisters floor (never met the girl whos room it was)
the car at various parking lots like wal mart, fred meyer, city hall on a sunday
the dark room where they develope pictures at my girls old high school
her room with the door open and her dad (who doesnt kno im there) is sleepin 30 ft away in another room
at my girls friends house with the friend sleepin 2 ft away (maybe i could count this as a 3 sum lol)
behind a Baskin Robins
in a park behind a tree

thats wut i can think of off the top of my head at 2:20 in the mornin

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 02:24:26 AM »

hahaha funny shit...  ;D

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 02:56:01 AM »
Man, my nuts feel heavy....oh wait, its just you hanging on them, get off my nuts already you net thug....

please when were talkin about sex dont mention nuts.

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 02:58:56 AM »

Cemetary
the car at various parking lots like wal mart, fred meyer, city hall on a sunday
her room with the door open and her dad (who doesnt kno im there) is sleepin 30 ft away in another room
at my girls friends house with the friend sleepin 2 ft away (maybe i could count this as a 3 sum lol)
behind a Baskin Robins
in a park behind a tree

ahh the good old days when you dont have places to fuck, i live at home still and when my girl was here we had to take every opportunity we had too, but as soon as i introduced her to my folks she could stay over so it was on like donkey kong  ;D

p.S: fuck you pay me: yeah i realise what i said in the last line  8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2005, 03:02:37 AM »

Cemetary
behind a Baskin Robins
in a park behind a tree

now dats a lot of locations me and my ex had our usual spots