Author Topic: What Went On With Jimmy Henchman & Pac ?  (Read 521 times)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
Re: What Went On With Jimmy Henchman & Pac ?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 07:59:50 PM »
we need a crew out there to put em in the dirt. muthafuccas is laffin at us. foreigners  think about blacc people and they see 50 cent all over the muthafuccin tv box. muthafuccas is gonna think all blaccs is like dat cuz we aint got nobody sellin as much as gay unit. then we got clowns like snoop and gay-z. what the fucc niggas. its been 10 years since Eazy was put in a gold casket and shit aint been right ever since. its time to let the real muthafuccing gangstaz out!
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 12:57:45 PM »
we need a crew out there to put em in the dirt. muthafuccas is laffin at us. foreigners  think about blacc people and they see 50 cent all over the muthafuccin tv box. muthafuccas is gonna think all blaccs is like dat cuz we aint got nobody sellin as much as gay unit. then we got clowns like snoop and gay-z. what the fucc niggas. its been 10 years since Eazy was put in a gold casket and shit aint been right ever since. its time to let the real muthafuccing gangstaz out!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thats all I waz tryin to get outta ya now somebody FINIALLY admitted it BBBOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Some finialy admitted theze so called west coast G's ain't got what it takes to mess with the "UNIT" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Like I said befowand I'll say it again DPG and all these other WACK so called artists been out way before the "UNIT" and the "Unit" came otta nowere and STOLE the "LimeLight" from yall ahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh   GGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I (1on1) can retire in peace. HA  GGG G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 01:01:14 PM by 1on1 »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2005, 01:46:08 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thats all I waz tryin to get outta ya now somebody FINIALLY admitted it BBBOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Some finialy admitted theze so called west coast G's ain't got what it takes to mess with the "UNIT" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Like I said befowand I'll say it again DPG and all these other WACK so called artists been out way before the "UNIT" and the "Unit" came otta nowere and STOLE the "LimeLight" from yall ahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh   GGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I (1on1) can retire in peace. HA  GGG G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you on man?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 01:54:48 PM »
lol is he lost it he probably came when he wrote that...

Am i the only one who thinks he's 50 cent or someone out of G Unit cus they r the only ones who would try and promte G Unit like he does
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program