Author Topic: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #49 (with a hook-up that SHOULD work)  (Read 395 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #49 (with a hook-up that SHOULD work)
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2005, 05:13:10 PM »
Nyasin: Quality is alright. Donīt complain now >:( ...some albums I WILL have to d/l anyways, cause I only got them on vynil. But I just donīt know what it is with Audiocatalyst, I checked all the setting options (which I hadnīt changed anything about) and when I convert files they just end up having no sound. If you have a) an idea what that is/I should do about it or b) another program, get at me...thanks, i appreciate your help btw

i can already tell ur list is gonna be bullshit
thatīs astounding. who should be on in your opinion?

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2005, 05:17:33 PM »
Nyasin: Quality is alright. Donīt complain now >:( ...some albums I WILL have to d/l anyways, cause I only got them on vynil. But I just donīt know what it is with Audiocatalyst, I checked all the setting options (which I hadnīt changed anything about) and when I convert files they just end up having no sound. If you have a) an idea what that is/I should do about it or b) another program, get at me...thanks, i appreciate your help btw

i can already tell ur list is gonna be bullshit
thatīs astounding. who should be on in your opinion?

just look at my top ten albums
you might think my list is bullshit too its all good tho we all got different tastes

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2005, 05:26:47 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=84303.0

ok, I havenīt heard the Bizzy, all the others are dope albums. Only, is there anything non-hiphop you listen to? Cause I think you do see that in an all-genre list you canīt have a top 10 like that?

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2005, 05:31:30 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=84303.0

ok, I havenīt heard the Bizzy, all the others are dope albums. Only, is there anything non-hiphop you listen to? Cause I think you do see that in an all-genre list you canīt have a top 10 like that?
no i dont like alot of music outside of rap

but to name a few i do like
any red hot chillii peppers album
system of a down - toxicity
prince- greatest hits
iron maiden- piece of mind
Santanas greatest hits

and thats all i can think of from the top of my head right now

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2005, 05:41:46 PM »
^^ that ainīt bad music, but still makes me wonder how I could satisfy somebody like you with a 50-album, all-genres list. but if No Doubt sucks IYO, thatīs ok, to each his own (but this right here does NOT sound like "Hey Baby", let alone "Holla Back Girl" in case you thought so)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2005, 06:01:35 PM »

lol I'm not complaining, and like I said I got the album I'm not saying it cause the quality of the mp3s you upped is shit, which I wouldn't know, but to let you know what might be another reason to try and rip albums, other than not havin to spend the time lookin for the tracks. Since you been using them kazaa like file sharing programs I prolly don't have to tell you how annoying it is to download the last missing track of an album for the 12th time and it's still the tagged / shitty sounding version. I'll be happy with whatever you up of course, just sayin..

I'ma look for another grabber and send you a link

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005, 05:12:10 AM »
^^ thank you

and I use Soulseek, you usually get the whole album there, so itīs not nearly as annoying as Kazaa and somehow, I never get fucked up versions from Soulseek. Still of course, ripping would be a lot more comfortable, so Iīll try this one