Author Topic: Eminemīs Anger Management Tour in Europe cancelled  (Read 366 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminemīs Anger Management Tour in Europe cancelled
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2005, 04:42:52 PM »
oops move to outbound please

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2005, 01:16:03 AM »
Yeah, I heard that on the news today and I was like what the... Eminem going out like that, he'll be forever remembered as the joke that fell off harder than Hammer and Coolio combined.

For your information, on the news they also said Eminem was gonna retire just right now. He was gonna stick to producing songs... Bah. Going out with Encore, having no final tour and then sticking to producing wack songs... That's just the perfect way for going out, huh? Only question remains is... How much can you trust the dutch news when it comes to info like this?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 01:18:43 AM by Elevz is back by unpopular demand »

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2005, 01:36:52 AM »
Anger Management Tour in Europe cancelled .. NOT really true

Eminem has canceled his European tour dates

I think it is true. The Afterparty in Amsterdam has been cancelled as well.

The entire tour got cancelled, those who got tickets can get their money back...

Don't mean to spread any false rumours, but on the news they also said Eminem was gonna retire now, right away, and stick to producing. I just hope they're talking shit, because I'd rather him putting out wack albums, than him ruining other's albums with shitty beats.

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2005, 01:58:20 AM »
The tour gonna be rescheduled with 50 as the main act http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1507835/20050817/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2005, 03:59:07 AM »
^^^^Thanks for the link.
So that means that all the other artists won't come along with him? Pfffff...what a bunch of bullshit. Why not simply continue the Anger Management 3 Tour but then without Em? Loads of people will come to see him, so I don't think it'll have any real effect on people coming to the show...
So that means no Flipsyde, no Mobb Deep, no M.O.P, etc all because Mr. Eminem is sick? This shit sucks...

lbc213

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2005, 07:22:31 AM »
^^^^Thanks for the link.
So that means that all the other artists won't come along with him? Pfffff...what a bunch of bullshit. Why not simply continue the Anger Management 3 Tour but then without Em? Loads of people will come to see him, so I don't think it'll have any real effect on people coming to the show...
So that means no Flipsyde, no Mobb Deep, no M.O.P, etc all because Mr. Eminem is sick? This shit sucks...

Ey Crafty, any ideas how we can get our money back? Cause I got tickets as well, I might be goin to Amsterdam next week but I don't know were to get any €€€....

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2005, 09:28:14 AM »
^^^^Normally, the website of Stade de France will post something about how to get your tickets back. That's what my brother told me...they BETTER give me my fucking money back! >:(

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005, 09:48:16 AM »
this has to be the most disappointin thing for me cus i saw game for 45 mins now no anger management tour im welll pissed off cus other than myself there is no one by my area who luvs hip hop more than me so i wont get to see anymore hip hop for a while
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program