Author Topic: BRAND NEW DJ QUIK !  (Read 1159 times)

genevan

Re: BRAND NEW DJ QUIK !
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2005, 01:37:22 AM »
wow, the beat is CRAZY. really feelin' it.

quik doing his thing, wylcef's verses are ok i guess, but this chorus gotta go, it's weak.

overall the song is hot.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2005, 02:28:57 AM »
dope song

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2005, 03:28:58 AM »
this song is hot ! only the chorus sucks... but ye definitly on fire !

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2005, 03:39:06 AM »
wow, the beat is CRAZY. really feelin' it.

quik doing his thing, wylcef's verses are ok i guess, but this chorus gotta go, it's weak.

overall the song is hot.

i think the hook is hot, but wyclef is weak especially on his second verse.

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2005, 05:42:26 AM »
god damn this is a hot ass beat, but it reminds me of something, like i heard it before, did he sample it?

the beat is a little bit similar to What They Think featuring Nate Dogg

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2005, 06:13:07 AM »
what reall raper would work with wycliff

and on that note what real gangster Rapper would work with R Kelly What Mother Fuclker Works With Gay Kelly  Kid Raping Prick, oh i know what mother fucker works with pricks like that the gayme

btw if u diddent notice the prick had his shirt off in vid with platinum round his neck lookin fag talkin about bitches and money agine sounds like a 50 cent wann be to me

so u lot still think the game is a reall rapper cos i new fro mthe start that fag wassent nutthin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2005, 06:52:58 AM »
the beat is banging,sounds dre influenced,great stuff

but dear god i just cant stand wyclef's wierd ass voice,especially on the chours

if it wasnt for wyclef this would be a 5/5

well still a nice song overall

BL7

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2005, 08:12:02 AM »
Sounds good to me. I understand some people ain't feelin' it, but he can't make the same type of music forever. The album won't sell, but that's not what matters to me. As long as I enjoy it, I'm cool. ;D

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2005, 08:15:25 AM »

and on that note what real gangster Rapper would work with R Kelly What Mother Fuclker Works With Gay Kelly  Kid Raping Prick, oh i know what mother fucker works with pricks like that the gayme

btw if u diddent notice the prick had his shirt off in vid with platinum round his neck lookin fag talkin about bitches and money agine sounds like a 50 cent wann be to me

so u lot still think the game is a reall rapper cos i new fro mthe start that fag wassent nutthin

I thought you left.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2005, 10:14:25 AM »
Cyco aint goin no where baby, im gonna be here for ages hatin on all you gay unit bitches

Diggfinger

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2005, 12:06:02 PM »

You can vary your choice of words more, exchanging words like "prick" and "gay" with other similar phrases might make your posts more interesting :)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2005, 12:35:03 PM »

Learn how to spell bitch....

& by the way..you never make anny sense & you need to shut the fuck up

Bomb-A®

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2005, 06:21:26 PM »
nice neat...i like the little sounds in there...is this his first single....all i can see this doing pretty well

peace

davida.b.

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2005, 07:02:58 PM »

If you're discrediting Wyclef's work with the Fugees, you're an even bigger mind fuck that I thought.

The Score>>>>>>>>>>Anything MC Eiht has EVER done.

Biggie, MC Lyte, Canibus, Nas, Busta Rhymes, Jay-Z, Mausberg, DJ Quik & Do Or Die worked with R. Kelly, so there goes your 2nd Arguement

You and westisde 159 contribue nothing but dickring to this forum, why do you post here?

I think you're just mad @ Quik because he sonned your hero  ;)

Suga Foot

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2005, 09:35:16 PM »
different.

let it marinate, shit sounds fresh as...

Ok I've been listening to it now for a day, and this is FIRE!  I wanna hear it in CDQ, ever since Quik stepped up the sound quality of his beats, they've been fire.  I can't wait to bump this in my car.

it seems like Quik has mastered something that very few producers can do in Hip Hop, make a beat that's got "simple complexity".