Author Topic: Red Café Droppin "Got A Story To Tell" On Hoo Bangin (Audio Feat. Mack 10)  (Read 528 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Hoo Bangin'/Capitol recording artist Red Café is scheduled to drop his long awaited debut album "Got A Story To Tell" on October 4th. Originally entitled "The Virus", Red's album has been in the works for quite a while, ever since the Brooklyn native has been grinding and lacing the streets with songs and exclusive freestyles, most notable the Kwame produced "All Night Long" which really set it off for him.

With the enormous potential behind him, Chef Boy IzzR is ready to go to the next level and prove the industry he ain't no joke. And from a musical standpoint I think it's definitely been worth the wait. "Got A Story To Tell" is on point from start to finish, from Red Café's flow and delivery to the lyrics to the production. The album has a wide range of diversity, with tracks like the banger "Strip Club" featuring Mack 10 and Fat Joe, or the amazing "Never Lettin' Go" (similar to Kanye West's "Last Call").

As always, Westcoast2k got a couple tracks for preview. These are "Go Ahead" featuring Mack 10, and "My Cadillac".

» Red Café - Go Ahead Feat. Mack 10
» Red Café - My Cadillac
@ www.westcoast2k.net

With this said, Hip Hop fans need to look out for this cat cause Red Café is definitely the next big thing coming out of New York. Go pick this up if you're a fan of good music.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

GangstaBoogy

i been hearin dude on mixtapes for like 2 years now. im feelin him...i just wonder how he ended up on Hoo-Bangin

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

West Coast Veteran

He used to be on Trackmasters label, I wonder if they still produced most of his album?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
nice, new mack 10 appearance  :o

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i didn't like it!..& you didn't have to diss me :D ;D........the 1rst song i skiped it after a minute & just listen to the mack 10 verse & then i  :stop: it..... & i don't have a cadillac so i can't relate to the 2nd song :D ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 12:46:53 PM by Black Mask »

mrtonguetwista

IzUwitIt

^^^ whos snake is that-and is that a damn cat its munchin on?

thx for the audio aswell,ill take a look now

mauzip

I don't really like this Red Café dude. He's nothing special IMO, neither is his album.

David

• Lil Geezy
I'm feelin' Red Cafe. Kinda reminds me of an East Coast version of Young Jeezy. And that "Bling Blaow" track with Fab is FIRE.

Free Agent

• Lil Geezy
i didn't really like those 2 tracks that are on the site but other songs he has made like "may i", "virus", and "the game owes me" have been reaaaal dope, but in part due to the production on there. I know his old label was fucking around with his lp and never dropped it so I guess he just got a pass to go somewhere else. I was looking out for him last year but now not so much but i'll still check his LP out.

Mr. RuthlessG

You know instead of Mack 10 signing and putting out a east coast artist he should found a upcoming west coast rapper to put out.

No wonder the west is never going to make a comeback their to busy helping the east and south.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 01:19:11 PM by Mr. RuthlessG »

David

• Lil Geezy
Well, maybe if our artists actually had TALENT then something might happen.