Author Topic: *** Hittman Update ***  (Read 946 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *** Hittman Update ***
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2005, 10:48:10 AM »
i cant find ben ballers comments on that link!!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Hittman2001

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2005, 04:57:20 PM »
interesting....i wonder who the guy is that supposedly is the reason Hittman's album didnt come out, and the reason Game almost didnt either?  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   that's the "hint" i guess he gives us

I guess it might be this guy.  Mike Lynn, he's no longer with aftermath

Sony Urban Music and Columbia Records Group have announced a partnership with A&R Exec Mike Lynn.

Lynn will be in charge of signing and developing artists released on Sony Urban/Columbia, as well as his Big Ego Entertainment imprint.

"I'm happy to bring to Sony the best new and top-level Hip-Hop talent that everybody there can be excited about," said Mr. Lynn. "I believed this partnership will be stronger that any other out there in urban music."

Lynn started out as a Los Angeles DJ and in 1996 was asked to join Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment, where he was influential in the careers of such artists as 50 Cent, Eve, Game, Busta Rhymes and others.

"During his years with Dre at Aftermath, Mike played a key role in the development of some of the most important artists working today, while at the same time building up strong relationships through the business," commented Columbia Records President Steve Greenberg.

Lisa Ellis, General Manager of Sony Urban Music, also expressed her excitement in the new venture.

"It's a true pleasure to announce this groundbreaking deal. The entire Sony Urban Music team looks forward to working closely with Mike as we develop and produce the next wave of important artists."

Sony BMG is 50 percent owned by Bertelsmann A.G. and 50 percent owned by Sony Corporation of America.

Allhiphop.com

BJV

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2005, 05:16:02 PM »
interesting....i wonder who the guy is that supposedly is the reason Hittman's album didnt come out, and the reason Game almost didnt either?  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   that's the "hint" i guess he gives us

uhm... jimmy iovene? No hit single No release. "how we do" saved games career

jtothai

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2005, 11:48:08 PM »
I know for a fact that Hittman did begin work on Detox, I heard one track...but that was almost 2 years ago. I've only spoken to him once or twice since then and we didn't speak about the Dre situation, but hopefully he's still penning stuff for it.