Author Topic: TOP 10 PLAYERS IN NBA  (Read 1177 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: TOP 10 PLAYERS IN NBA
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Kobe is still the best all around player in the league , the only way this will change is if kobe shows up next year and plays half assed (which i doubt will happen) or if the government discovers how to transport people from the past  to the present and gets Jordan and Magic in their prime in the NBA next season

Kobe= best player point blank period , no questions asked

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2005, 04:14:20 PM »
Becuz Shaq aint ther no more ;D

Shaq was there two years ago, and he was the main reason why Lakers didnt win the title. Because Brown chosed not to double him and he wasnt even able to put decent numbers against Ben Wallace. No. Shaq wasnt that dominant "alone". He's dominant, but he too needs a great supporting cast to win a title. Like Kobe. None in the League can win "alone". The 3peat team had players like Bryant, Horry, Fisher, Fox, Shaw, Harper, Grant, George, who all contribuited to make them Lakers the best team in the world. It was their defence, their 3pts (Horry, Fisher and Shaw, where you at?). Last year only Bryant was still there. And George, who didnt play. Not enought to compare the two dynasties. Not to mention Phil Jackson. But lol, y'all still continue to make those dumb statements.

Matter of fact Lakers lost when they cutted/traded/didnt re-sign players like Horry, Fox and Shaw, who were highly underrated. Shaq with Malone and Payton didnt win the ring. FACT.

ben wallace never shut down shaq, shaq and kobe were the only ones producing in the entire finals match up....shaq was putting up the same numbers

and even last season in the eastern finals the heat were rolling over the pistons and shaq kept calling out wallace.." if you're the leagues best defender , show me" the only reason why the heat lost was cuz wade went out and it was shaq vs the pistons.....there wasn't another significant scorer. every team that has won a championship needs that, that or an extraordinarily great defense

60's celtics had 3 significant scorers
show time - magic and kareem
chicago- jordan and pippen
spurs first two- the twin towers
last years spurs- 3 significant scorers
00's lakers- shaq and kobe
the bad boys- extraoridnary defense
mid 90's rockets-clyde and hakeem
70's lakers- west and chamberlin
80's celtics-3 significant scorers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2005, 05:19:13 PM »
kg > kobe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2005, 05:25:25 PM »
kg > kobe

^^ I agree Jamal.. KG has almost as many assists as Kobe LOL.. that alone should tell everything.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2005, 05:59:39 PM »
^^^wow that's a great stat :o

let me give you a better stat.......KOBE,3 STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP..YOU STUPID ASS IGNORENT HATERS!!!! :-X :-X :-X

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »
^^^HAHAHAHA YEAH right
homie your a Pacers fan. Your might be a little biased....put him in when the NBA was dominated by the 5 spot..Ewing,Olajuan,Mourning,O'neal,Robinson etc. my point would be quite obvious but since the NBA is quite lacking in talent at the center position at the moment hes hyped up to something hes not.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 06:12:12 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2005, 06:48:21 PM »
Lol Kobes 1 of the best i8n the game, but the best in the game? Dunno about that. Shaqs more dominant but they both played equal parts in winning the 'ships. Kevin Garnett is one of the best 2 but he didnt have a good season and manu would make top 15 not 10

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2005, 06:54:11 PM »
lmao@Black Mask

dissin shaq but praisin kobe for 3 titles.. can it get more cynical?

Garnett is easily the most versitile player in the game.. aint no PF with more guard abilities.. like.. ever. Plus he gets rebounds like rodman. Fuckin athletic player too.
No, it's not a sin

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2005, 07:16:53 PM »
Dont get it twisted Garnetts ability is why i qaint sayin nothin about bein no1 on that list, im just sayin that last season wasnt a good 1 for him. I didnt say kobe 1 those ships by him self either i said they played equal parts.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2005, 07:24:33 PM »
I wasnt referring to you but to Black Mask and the whole board in general. You cool.
No, it's not a sin

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2005, 07:28:27 PM »
My bad, u kool 2

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2005, 07:54:24 PM »
Relentless come on now Jermaine Oneal is so close to being as good as duncan and kg if he isnt there already, so hes not overhyped, if nething he is underated.
he is 27 and is getting better every year.  first off forget about offense, he is a great shot blocker and great defender with his athleticsm compare his defense to a dirk or amare and its not even close.

now to his offense and rebounding he has averaged 20 and 10 the last 4 straight years, last year he averaged 24PPG, 9 RPB, 2BLP, how many players do that?? plus he was playing injured all year.  he has a great mid range shot and a great low post game.

just watch all year next season and it will be obvious to see that he is one of the best 5-8 OVERALL players in the league
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 07:56:08 PM by Spicemuthafuc*in1 »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2005, 10:20:06 AM »
When did i say shaq had nothing to do with the 3 championships?..it's fags like you who take away from kobe's hard work & say "he had nothing to do with the championships".WTF is that?..fucking haters...

we're talking about kobe..there for i brought up the championships..i didn't say shit about shaq had nothing to do with it..

i've always said it took a team effort as for every championship in sports history

When shaq sign to the lakers i thought was the best thing ever but then the honey moon died after 2 years..

playoffs

1997-we lose to the jazz 4-1 shaq plays no defence
1998- 4-0 same shit with shaq

then everyone in L.A wa looking for the guy that was going to help out shaq..@ the time kobe was a young kid who didn't know how to play with shaq & was selfish

then kobe became the starter in 1999 & we advance to the WCF but kobe playd selfish again but @ least we advance with kobe as the starter

then phil sign with the lakers & tought kobe how to be a team player & how to play with shaq & it was all over...3 straight championships 4 final appearances in 5 years

so it wasn't all shaq..he needed help...so don't say kobe had nothing to do with the championships & shaq is the main reason for the champiomships :psych: