Author Topic: SummerSlam Could Be Chris Jericho's Final Match in WWE  (Read 314 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
SummerSlam Could Be Chris Jericho's Final Match in WWE
« on: August 16, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
Source: PWTorch Newsletter

-- This Sunday will be Chris Jericho’s last match in WWE for quite a while, and possibly forever. His match against John Cena at SummerSlam is Jericho’s last match before he takes a long leave of absence. There is a chance that he will be on RAW the following night, possibly to explain his leave in-character.

This basically confirms that Jericho will not be winning the title off of John Cena at SummerSlam, unless he lost it the next night on RAW which is possible.

It’s likely that Jericho will return some time in the future, but there is the possibility that he will not. There are no details on when (or, if) he plans on returning as of right now.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SummerSlam Could Be Chris Jericho's Final Match in WWE
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 12:43:23 AM »
that sucks, i thought he resigned, someone needs to take the belt from cena, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 01:01:06 AM »
He'll probably win, watch. I hope he does at least. If not, he'll be back. I heard he's doing promo for his new album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 04:12:23 PM »
Almost a lock that he won't win, but there's no way he's done.  I honestly wish they'd give him another title run, if they can give JBL a belt it's unforgivable that they can't give Jericho a belt when he's consistantly for years been one of their best wrestlers. 

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 04:44:02 PM »
^^ Agreed.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 06:29:13 PM »
well why don't I just  :'( about it

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 10:07:56 PM »
that sux....i thought he resigned....i hope he wins it....cena had it 4 to long....ss the perfect place to lose it...

well why don't I just :'( about it

cry about it then...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 05:30:06 PM »
i read at http://www.nodq.com (great site for all wrestling newz and wut not) that he is actually juss takin a bit of time off to tour wit his group Fonzy and that they've signed a short term cotnract for now, and negotiating a long-term contract.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 06:11:54 PM »
i read at http://www.nodq.com (great site for all wrestling newz and wut not) that he is actually juss takin a bit of time off to tour wit his group Fonzy and that they've signed a short term cotnract for now, and negotiating a long-term contract.

The success of Fozzy wil determine whether or not Jericho returns

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 06:44:16 PM »
I hope this won't be Jericho's last match. He's a great performer, but the WWE keeps giving him shit to work with. The John Cena deal this summer was decent, but Jericho can be utilized much better. I don't see him winning this Sunday, in any case.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 05:46:10 AM »
but hopefully horn beats liddell. i hate that guy

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 03:35:36 PM »

The success of Fozzy wil determine whether or not Jericho returns
there was also sumthin up at wwe.com that said he'd return and ppl blew it outta context. who knoz tho, if Brock Lesnar decided not to go back even tho they made a lotta salary room for him and even tho he has no other future, nethin can happen.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!