Author Topic: LOL @ Stephen A. Smith..what A Loser  (Read 325 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ Stephen A. Smith..what A Loser
« on: August 19, 2005, 08:52:58 AM »
So far, ESPN2's 3-4 p.m. weekday segments are a ratings disaster. Stephen A. Smith's "Quite Frankly" is getting ratings from 0.1 to 0.3.Monday's premier of "ESPN Hollywood" drew an 0.08 rating, or 75,000 households nationwide. Quite frankly, Smith's show isn't very good. The rating for the Hollywood show, with Thea Andrews and Mario Lopez, isn't bad but proves the lack of an audience for an entertainment-sports show.

:laugh: :nahnah:

« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 08:58:23 AM by Black Mask »

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

Re: LOL @ Stephen A. Smith..what A Loser
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 10:06:31 AM »
why watch Quite Frankly when you could watch PTI 2:30 - 3:00pm

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 11:47:12 AM »
Stephen A. Smith is way too biased, & isn't very good. & why watch his show when you can watch Rome is Burning, or PTI.

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 12:17:40 PM »
Exactly

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 01:47:32 PM »
thats cus Smith is a stupid piece of shit lol. i never liked that fool....i dont really care for Rome either.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 02:01:14 PM »
y watch stupid ass fagots talk bout shit dat dey dont even know bout when its summer adn deres lots of better shit to do and jim rome gggggrrrrrrrr dat fag makes me soo mad with the comments he made bout canucks fans and bertuzzi u can tell he never played any of those sports so he should shut the fuck up that homo ass man if i ever see him on the streets ima rip his moustach off :@:@:@:@

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 03:10:00 PM »
PTI is the only good thing on ESPN

ESPN is a stupid ass station that caters to the South, is on the East's nutz, and is West biased

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 05:21:53 PM »
y watch stupid ass fagots talk bout shit dat dey dont even know bout when its summer adn deres lots of better shit to do and jim rome gggggrrrrrrrr dat fag makes me soo mad with the comments he made bout canucks fans and bertuzzi u can tell he never played any of those sports so he should shut the fuck up that homo ass man if i ever see him on the streets ima rip his moustach off :@:@:@:@

What Rome said about Bertuzzi was absolutely true. Bertuzzi shouldn't be allowed to play hockey until at least Steve Moore can play hockey. And no one better call Steve Moore a pussy just because has a lawsuit going against Bertuzzi & a lot of the Canuks or say he can't take a hit. If someone tried to kill you & justice wasn't served against them wouldn't you at least file a civil suit?
I'm thinking Jim Rome would probably kick your ass if you tried anything. Plus if you did do that then you have an lawsuit on hands for assault & a premeditated assault at that. Studpid Canuks fans

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 05:25:27 PM »
there's nothing wrong with Jim Rome, he comes correct

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »

What Rome said about Bertuzzi was absolutely true. Bertuzzi shouldn't be allowed to play hockey until at least Steve Moore can play hockey. And no one better call Steve Moore a pussy just because has a lawsuit going against Bertuzzi & a lot of the Canuks or say he can't take a hit. If someone tried to kill you & justice wasn't served against them wouldn't you at least file a civil suit?
I'm thinking Jim Rome would probably kick your ass if you tried anything. Plus if you did do that then you have an lawsuit on hands for assault & a premeditated assault at that. Studpid Canuks fans

thnx fo sharing that but to tell u something i dont giva shit he is a fucking fag moore was allowed to come back while naslund couldn't play after moore cheap shoted naslund so he deserves what he gets even da avs players dont care what happened to moore he was a borderline nhl player who dint make a difference to anyone and he was starting to become known as a *headhunter* for the cheapshots he put on league mvp martin st. louis and runner up mvp and canucks capt. markus naslund and sakic guys were upset with their own teammate fo dat and guess wahat avs signed may the former canuck who put the bounty on Moore's head so if they dont care i dont know y others do. Dumass fagots dont know shit bout hockey but wana talk bout it

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 11:57:37 PM »

thnx fo sharing that but to tell u something i dont giva shit he is a fucking fag moore was allowed to come back while naslund couldn't play after moore cheap shoted naslund so he deserves what he gets even da avs players dont care what happened to moore he was a borderline nhl player who dint make a difference to anyone and he was starting to become known as a *headhunter* for the cheapshots he put on league mvp martin st. louis and runner up mvp and canucks capt. markus naslund and sakic guys were upset with their own teammate fo dat and guess wahat avs signed may the former canuck who put the bounty on Moore's head so if they dont care i dont know y others do. Dumass fagots dont know shit bout hockey but wana talk bout it

Nasuland was gone for 2 weeks after that hit by Moore, Moore carrer is over. By the way the only people who thought that hit Moore gave to Nasuland was illegal were the Canuks. The hit was legal, Nasuland just did something stupid by leaning his head into a hit when he could see another player was coming to hit him. So you can't compare the 2 you stup[id fucking biased Canuk fan. Ok. If someone came up behind you, punched you in the back of the head, then drove you head 1st into the ground (breaking your neck), & then would've punched you in the head again if someone didn't come & stop it. And you could no longer participate in your carrer & justice wasn't served on the piece of shit, wouldn't you sue him? Or would that make you a pussy?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 01:37:56 AM »

Nasuland was gone for 2 weeks after that hit by Moore, Moore carrer is over. By the way the only people who thought that hit Moore gave to Nasuland was illegal were the Canuks. The hit was legal, Nasuland just did something stupid by leaning his head into a hit when he could see another player was coming to hit him. So you can't compare the 2 you stup[id fucking biased Canuk fan. Ok. If someone came up behind you, punched you in the back of the head, then drove you head 1st into the ground (breaking your neck), & then would've punched you in the head again if someone didn't come & stop it. And you could no longer participate in your carrer & justice wasn't served on the piece of shit, wouldn't you sue him? Or would that make you a pussy?

nope i need to argue with people that actually SAW the hit on naslund man moore pushed the puck away to the left adn leaned with his elbow to the right and plus his hit on st. louis fits ur description he hit him fo behind den drove him onto the ice but the only thing good bout that was dat martin st. louis was cut over the eye and just needed stitches but it could've been worse for moore that dumb idiot its called KARMA muthafukas what goes around comes around AND THE NEXT MUHFUKA TO COME IN LINE AND FUCK WITH NASLUND WILL ALSO GET HIS NECK HANDED TO HIM

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 01:57:04 AM »

nope i need to argue with people that actually SAW the hit on naslund man moore pushed the puck away to the left adn leaned with his elbow to the right and plus his hit on st. louis fits ur description he hit him fo behind den drove him onto the ice but the only thing good bout that was dat martin st. louis was cut over the eye and just needed stitches but it could've been worse for moore that dumb idiot its called KARMA muthafukas what goes around comes around AND THE NEXT MUHFUKA TO COME IN LINE AND FUCK WITH NASLUND WILL ALSO GET HIS NECK HANDED TO HIM

No one deserves what Bertuzzi did to Moore. That's like saying you gave me a paper cut, so I'm going to shot you. You can't compare Bertuzzi's hit on moore to anything else. & any level headed person can see that. Obviously you have an IQ of -23 or maybe even lower because you have you be the dumbest person on the face of the earth to think that that hit on Moore was a good thing. But then again but the looks at your posts, you do seem to be the dumbest person on the face of the earth.
Yeah guess what, NHL has said that anyone who pulls that same shit will be suspended for at least 2 years. So yeah go ahead & do that, the Canuks just end up losing another player. Man you are such an idoit. & you never answer my question of what you would do if that shit Bertuzzi did to Moore happened to you? What would you do asshole?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2005, 02:04:29 AM »

No one deserves what Bertuzzi did to Moore. That's like saying you gave me a paper cut, so I'm going to shot you. You can't compare Bertuzzi's hit on moore to anything else. & any level headed person can see that. Obviously you have an IQ of -23 or maybe even lower because you have you be the dumbest person on the face of the earth to think that that hit on Moore was a good thing. But then again but the looks at your posts, you do seem to be the dumbest person on the face of the earth.
Yeah guess what, NHL has said that anyone who pulls that same shit will be suspended for at least 2 years. So yeah go ahead & do that, the Canuks just end up losing another player. Man you are such an idoit. & you never answer my question of what you would do if that shit Bertuzzi did to Moore happened to you? What would you do asshole?

do i think moore deserves that? NO do i think that hit by bertuzzi was clean? HELL NO did i take personal shots at u? NOPE i felt like u did the first time i saw it coz i was right there at the game but iunno y my feelings have changed was i mad at bertuzzi? FUCK YA m i an idiot? NO do i think ur an idiot? NEVER if i was moore i wouldn't have bodychecked naslund i woulld;ve swatted da puck away fom him and went in the same direction dan none of this woulda happened some people reactly differently to different situations but what goes around comes around u might think im dumb but dats just u stressing urself over other peoples opinions something i really dont care bout dumb or smart we all have our opinions Perfection or Abhshil we all make mistakes
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 02:06:41 AM by Abhshil »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 08:27:15 AM »
thats cus Smith is a stupid piece of shit lol. i never liked that fool....i dont really care for Rome either.