Author Topic: Pac aint dead.......what you all think?  (Read 826 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pac aint dead.......what you all think?
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2002, 06:22:00 PM »

not necessairly, if he can prove that is life was in danger or some, plus he got some doe, he could get less time to do if he does some, and thats if he's alive  ::)

he was already talkin about las vegas and jamaica in above the law movie, so he was planing that for a long ass time if he did

Seriously dogg... are you really that stupid? Or do you just pretend to get on people's nerves? Well if you're pretending... it works.

Who cares what tha fuck he said in the Above The Rim (not Law)... It's a movie... he's reading a script.. Those aren't even his words. Jamaica and Las Vegas are places alot of people go for vacation... It's just a coincidence. They're all just coincidences... He's dead.

Maybe there's alot stupid things that point to him still being alive... but there all dumb. Aint none of them proof. If you can think of something... please post it up.

Just think with common sense... 2pac, was a rapper. He wasn't anybody big, he wasn't like a political figure that people wanted to assasinate. He was a rapper.. he had beefs with people... they wanted to kill him. So many other rappers, have been in that same situation...  they don't fake their deaths over it. Okay... now lets say he did fake his death... how would he be able to stop tha word from gettin out. So many doctors and and nurses in tha Emergency Room would know he's not dead... somebody would have said something by now...

We Will Never Do That.. Look At Elvis Fans 8)

Why do you want to be as annoying as those Elvis Fans? Those muthafuckers are stupid too... don't nobody be listening to them.. except other stupid ass people.

not necessairly, if he can prove that is life was in danger or some, plus he got some doe, he could get less time to do if he does some, and thats if he's alive   ::)

Nope... cops wouldn't give a shit if he faked his death cuz he was "in danger"... that's fuckin stupid. Like I said.. he ain't no big political figure.. they aint gonna have his back over some shit like that. If you're a regular person.. and your life is in Danger, you go to tha cops, you don't fake your death.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2002, 06:37:43 PM »

... It's just a coincidence. They're all just coincidences... too motherfunking much to tell the truth

Just think with common sense... 2pac, was a rapper. He wasn't anybody big, he wasn't like a political figure that people wanted to assasinate. He was a rapper.. he had beefs with people... they wanted to kill him. So many other rappers, have been in that same situation...  they don't fake their deaths over it. Okay... now lets say he did fake his death... how would he be able to stop tha word from gettin out. So many doctors and and nurses in tha Emergency Room would know he's not dead... somebody would have said something by now...

so why do 83% of his fan still think his alive and makin it a big thang theory shit,

yeah maybe someone could , the supposed withness shot down ( kadhafi i think ),

yeah i get it , you're the smartest , your word is the right one, everyone who think thats pac is alive is stupid , come on, anyways , i'm stupid and i'm with stupid

snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2002, 06:52:38 PM »
too motherfunking much to tell the truth

Not enough shit out there to say he's alive. Well there is alot of shit out there.. but not enough facts.. just speculations. Speculations by people with big imaginations.

so why do 83% of his fan still think his alive and makin it a big thang theory shit

So just cuz 83% of people believe... it's true? Where did you get that from anyway? 83%? That could have been a poll done on a bunch of 13 year old pac fans. Or just dumb ones. People who listen to whatever they hear or read... dont take time to think about shit for themselves... that 83% doesn't mean anything. They didn't ask me shit... I should be a percentage of those fans.

yeah maybe someone could , the supposed withness shot down ( kadhafi i think )

See, that's just another example of people gettin facts twisted. You're over here sayin shit when you aren't even sure about his name... but yes, it was Khadafi. Why did he get shot? People say it was cuz he witnessed Pac's DEATH, He supposibly wintessed THE MURDERERS. It's not like they killed him becuase he was gonna tell people that Pac was really alive... they Killed him becuase they didnt want him to say who KILLED 2PAC.  

yeah i get it , you're the smartest , your word is the right one, everyone who think thats pac is alive is stupid , come on, anyways , i'm stupid and i'm with stupid

Alright dawg...I shouldn't have dissed you.. It's not even about you.. You dont have to roll your eyes and make lil gay smart ass remarks about everything... but if you chose to, you can, whatever.

IMO, anyone who thinks he is alive is not necessarly dumb.. but pretty naive. Please... argue with me, tell me he is alive.. but atleast give me your 5 biggest reasons why you think so. Not the 5 biggest reasons you heard about... what you really think. If you really think.  

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2002, 06:56:37 PM »

what a fagg that u are, callin everything thats moving  HOMO. homo this homo that, and darth trauma said that pac was cremated, so how do you want people to dig him up stupid, and yeah now i can let you  rest in PISS , homo.... ::)

LMFAO!!
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2002, 10:35:02 PM »

they Killed him becuase they didnt want him to say who KILLED 2PAC.  

yeah but it can be , bcause they don't wanted him to talk cause it couldn't get along with the idea...anyways nuff talkn, he's deadalive
gives me dopeness"                                   

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2002, 12:14:40 AM »
Pacs on some tropical island getting brain from Princess Di. Big and Elvis have nightly eating contests... Oh, and the career of Vanilla Ice lives there too.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2002, 06:22:24 AM »
the peeps that think he's alive are jus havin a hard time gettin over his death, like criminal 909 said, he wasn't an important person, he was a rapper, a rapper that cops would rather see in jail then anywhere else. Why the fuck would he fake his death in the time he was most famous, call me stupid, but that ain't good marketing, ok, alotta peeps bought his shit (and i mean that literally) when he died cuz he died, but he'd of had a much better time if he was still alive makin it big! get over it, he's dead!

fiyagurl

• Lil Geezy
  • Mind be in da gutter.
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2002, 07:47:12 AM »
whateva! ::)
I don't fuck around, wit the fuck arounds, dat fucked around, to get fuck over! I'm reppin' on dat N.O. (new orleans) if you didn't know 9th ward *GUNS* 7th ward *HARD HEADS* and dat 13th *V.L* oh yea! hoes don't hate......

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2002, 07:26:47 PM »
Why the fuck would he fake his death in the time he was most famous,  but that ain't good marketing,

because it was the right time , do u think he would do such a thing after he had fell off, thats what shocked the world, not good marketing,  :D  :D think about all the shirt sold all the pac shit they made . u just don't know how bigg his death was at that time
gives me dopeness"                                   

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2002, 07:41:56 PM »
^^ Good point.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2002, 07:45:36 PM »

because it was the right time , do u think he would do such a thing after he had fell off, thats what shocked the world, not good marketing,  :D  :D think about all the shirt sold all the pac shit they made . u just don't know how bigg his death was at that time

See.. that's retarded. That's a reason... but a dumb ass one.

Why would he do that? He wouldn't even be able to enjoy his money like normal people. He has to hide in some big ass castle, or a fuckin cave like Usama Bin Laden (He's a millionaire too).... what's tha point? He could have made the same ammount of money in life.

You're making it seem like he did it for Business. That's stupid business... crazy business. Only crazy ass people think like that. They also made alot of Biggie shirts... alot of other Biggie Memorabilia... You think he faked his death too? Jay Z, Nas, and Snoop are all pretty big names today.. maybe they should fake their deaths too... they'd be set.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2002, 07:47:56 AM »
Lets put it this way...If you think Pac is alive, your ignorant...
So far I see 2 people who think hes alive on this board, and they both aren't the most knowledgable people i've met...

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2002, 10:54:28 AM »
I think I got a pic of Pac dead in the hospital,but it must be fake.

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2002, 11:50:48 AM »
Lets put it this way...If you think Pac is alive, your ignorant...
So far I see 2 people who think hes alive on this board, and they both aren't the most knowledgable people i've met...

yeah and your the most knowledgable people i've met..... bitch pleez,

whatever, ya'll fix to your idea like i'm fix to mine so fuck dat
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2002, 11:52:28 AM »

See.. that's retarded. That's a reason... but a dumb ass one.

Why would he do that? He wouldn't even be able to enjoy his money like normal people. He has to hide in some big ass castle, or a fuckin cave like Usama Bin Laden (He's a millionaire too).... what's tha point? He could have made the same ammount of money in life.

You're making it seem like he did it for Business. That's stupid business... crazy business. Only crazy ass people think like that. They also made alot of Biggie shirts... alot of other Biggie Memorabilia... You think he faked his death too? Jay Z, Nas, and Snoop are all pretty big names today.. maybe they should fake their deaths too... they'd be set.

supp with the other artist , man you going too far, with that ben ladden thing too, keep it pac, yeah i'm stupid , stupid stupid stupid....... la la la la la, lalalalalallaa a laa, alalalalalalalaa yeahhhhhhh :D
gives me dopeness"