Author Topic: Hemp -  (Read 334 times)

J Bananas

Re: Hemp -
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 11:42:43 AM »
As much as I love marijuana I have to agree with Trauma though, I'm sick of everyone at the local cannabis club hyping it like hemp is gonna save the world or some shit like it's a miracle product. Hemp rope is cool, if you're working on a pirate ship, and hemp clothes are usually ugly attire, not a lot of reasons I'd use it. Now if you wanna talk about legalizing marijuana, thats a different story.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 12:43:23 PM »
ok heres the deal.... why don't these loudmouths go into business and do it themselves?..

oh hold up!.. its already been done.. there are little companies that legally make hemp products.. and stick a lil pot leaf on.. and guess what... they havent taken over the world!.. all the clothes/products are the same bloody colour and the texture is rough as fuck...

its all "pipe dreams" ... and thats _not_ ya regular pipe they're smoking..
weed smokers are the best fantasisers and inventors AND the best procrastinators since weed makes ya lazy.. lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 12:51:13 PM »
Hemptown Clothing Inc.
1307 Venables Street
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
V5L 2G1
Telephone: 604-255-5005
Toll Free: 1-866-HEMPTOWN (436-7869)
Fax: 604-255-5038

www.hemptown.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 02:28:43 PM »
once I heard a great quote:

"what weed gives in one hand, it takes away in the other.... that is to say - it gives you creativity, but takes away the ability to profit by it."

so true it ain't funny  8) :o :-*

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 02:32:49 PM »
^^^
True indeed, like my man Jimmy jones said "get your ones up then get your blunt up"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 03:42:40 PM »
once I heard a great quote:

"what weed gives in one hand, it takes away in the other.... that is to say - it gives you creativity, but takes away the ability to profit by it."

so true it ain't funny  8) :o :-*

that's true as fuck
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 04:31:17 PM »

u know another thing... hemp can already be legally produced without creating something with THC in.. so people can't get high off that shit..

Yeah, but nobody's for that.  I wonder why?  They make Hemp out of the stems, these motherfuckers want Hemp to be manufactured all over the world so they can scoop up all the leaves and shit that don't get processed, LOL

And $ your argument has 1 hole in it.  You said "Taxes will be lowered".  Taxes will NEVER be lowered.  Bush did it, and they said the world would end, everybody had a heart attack.  Once they have your money, you're never getting it back, and if they made a fortune off marijuana, they'd find some reason to raise taxes anyway.  The government charges me each year for the RAIN that runs off my roof into the storm drain.  I'm not exagerating, that's what it says on the fucking bill. 

if you don't like paying taxes go move to another country.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005, 05:47:39 PM »
if you don't like paying taxes go move to another country.
Paying taxes is one of my FAVORITE things to do.

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2005, 06:41:42 PM »
yo mayne taxes r a bitch everytime im buyin shit i never know how much da total is gonna be cuz of dat shit

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2005, 07:17:11 PM »
I heard something about a goat and a spider to make more silk or something.  I dunno.  I'm just typing out loud.

Yeah I read that in a book The U.S. military done it or something.

Small bit I found when I googled it:

Scientists have combined the DNA from a goat and spider to create an animal which produces silk that is five times stronger than steel. The fibre, derived from the goats' milk, harnesses the huge strength of silk spun by spiders.

The breakthrough could be worth millions because the silkmilk fibre can be used to make body armour which is far tougher than normal bullet-proof vests – while weighing little more than a cotton shirt.

The hybrid goats were created by the insertion of a single gene from an orb-weaving spider into a fertilised goat egg.

that's interesting and strange sounding.... pretty much sounds like some sci fi thing