Author Topic: Link to Sample of Tha M.O.B" U Ain't Crazy" from Ghost Unit  (Read 155 times)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Link to Sample of Tha M.O.B" U Ain't Crazy" from Ghost Unit
« on: September 02, 2005, 05:07:53 PM »
http://rapidshare.de/files/4623767/M.O.B_-_U_Aint_Crazy.mp3.html
 This shit is fire so far everything I heard from Tha MOB has been on point check the audio let me know what yall think........

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Link to Sample of Tha M.O.B" U Ain't Crazy" from Ghost Unit
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 05:16:12 PM »
thanks for the hook up.eastwood 's verse is dope and the beat sounds like something nu jerzy devil would do.game's chours is wierd  :P

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 05:31:07 PM »
yeah Nu Jerzey Devil did the track EastWood ripped that shit I'm pretty sure Techniec did to but the other version I had somebody taped that shit off the radio and it sounded all fucked up.....

EastWood- I call it Life After Tha Row/my lifestyle it seem like a moviee/40 cal desert eagle, tech, ruga and some groupies/got signed to Tha Row in 2001/ and I didn't know the outcome so I kept me a gun/all my life I been waitin for a chance like this/ a Hunned thou in the bank chain hang to my dick/i'm fee feelin like a balla now/hoes on my boxahoes/wheelin in the same Rolls Royce my nigga Pac drove/ Afeni gave me the word like East Keep Ya Head Up/and no matter what you do stay real and never give up/I had to close a chapter in my life it gets deep/I got love for Tha Row but now its Black Wall Street!!!!  and niggas got the nerve to call East Wack man this shit is heat lol I love this WestCoast shit.......
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 05:53:51 PM by southcentralLA »

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 06:20:58 PM »
propz