Author Topic: RUMOURS DR DRES NEW PROTEGE, SNOOP CANCER? CROOKED  (Read 1388 times)

Big BpG

Re: RUMOURS DR DRES NEW PROTEGE, SNOOP CANCER? CRO
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2002, 02:56:51 PM »
Damn... well... i have to believe the snoop news is fake, but damn, that would suck!

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2002, 05:28:53 PM »
last i checked smokin' weed didnt cause lung cancer
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2002, 05:39:46 PM »

Word has it Snoop is about to set it on Suge AGAIN! According to our man Daniel, he said that the new Doggy Dogg album is all out in Cali streets. On a scarier note, we hear that Snoopy may have cancer from all the smoke he inhales, but he looks so happy in that "Undercover Funk" video, we can't tell!

cali streets , aiiiiiiiiiiiiight :D

but i seriously doubt about snoop having a cancer, cause when u have a cancer , the treatement they give u make u lost your hair , and snoops hair  are bigger than a motherfucka.... but on the other side, snoop can have this cancer shit, remember the " i might change the game , go and cut my hair, ya'll niggaz says i'm back but i ain't went no where", cutting his hair may show that he have some problem with his health and that he can't have healthy hair no mo  :( , oh nO!
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2002, 05:44:08 PM »

if u stop breathing  for a moment and keep the smoke in your mouth and stomack , it can !!
gives me dopeness"                                   

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2002, 05:45:47 PM »
you can hav cancer and not need or not go to chemo... once again this proves that slickk might be legally retarted..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2002, 05:51:57 PM »
you can hav cancer and not need or not go to chemo... once again this proves that slickk might be legally retarted..

what the fuck u talkin bout , so if u would have a cancer , u wouldn't  do something to treat it, nigga pleez, the pills they give u make u lost your hairs cause it kills the cells , good or bad , a great exemple  that u may seen is saku koivu, u think he had his hair cut cause he think he was going to die and wanted to look fresh..... anyways  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2002, 01:44:22 AM »

but to smoke weed yung man u have to make whats called a 'mix' where u mix the weed with tobacco, because weed doesn't burn properly on its own, so if u think about all that weed he smokes and how much tobacco he has to add to that, then thats where he could get caught out and get lung cancer ok???

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2002, 03:10:18 AM »

but to smoke weed yung man u have to make whats called a 'mix' where u mix the weed with tobacco, because weed doesn't burn properly on its own, so if u think about all that weed he smokes and how much tobacco he has to add to that, then thats where he could get caught out and get lung cancer ok???

I don't think they smoke it with tabacco in the US. I got this new guy at our school from the USA and he dont smoke it with tobacco but he loved it. I t rushes u more.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2002, 03:47:06 AM »
I don't think they smoke it with tabacco in the US. I got this new guy at our school from the USA and he dont smoke it with tobacco but he loved it. I t rushes u more.

Then he's smoking skunk, is it the stuff that looks like mixed herbs? i was talking about 'weed' u know the dark brown chunk, it doesn't burn too well unless u make a mix.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2002, 09:48:59 AM »
LMAO @ "Snoops Hair Are Bigger Than A Motherfucka"

Damn, thia muthafucker straight pulled out a Rap about Snoop's hair like nothing. Like he knows all of Snoops rhymes word for word! That's fuckin Crazy! A Snoop Line for every situation... He has to be like tha biggest Snoop fan alive.

That's fuckin Weird! I swear, he's probably some tall skinny white guy with a blonde fro from somewhere in Europe or some shit. I'd start busting up seeing this fool in real life.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2002, 09:48:59 AM »

i was talking about 'weed' u know the dark brown chunk, it doesn't burn too well unless u make a mix.

LOL! Snoop dont smoke brown weed!!!!!!! He smokes that purple and blueberry dogg!! Brown weed is fuckin dirt!! Brown weed is fo bustaz!!! And WTF!! U dont have to mix yo weed wit tobacco fo it to burn!! Just hit that shit hard playa!!

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2002, 10:07:29 AM »

LOL! Snoop dont smoke brown weed!!!!!!! He smokes that purple and blueberry dogg!! Brown weed is fuckin dirt!! Brown weed is fo bustaz!!! And WTF!! U dont have to mix yo weed wit tobacco fo it to burn!! Just hit that shit hard playa!!

Yeah none of that brown Mexican shit.  Just pack some of that stick icky in and tooooooooooke.

Funkadelic

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2002, 10:12:46 AM »
I would like to see a new kid outta Compton bringing us some heat...  ;)

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2002, 01:25:13 PM »
Yall mixing up fucking Hash with Budz, Hash is consentrated compressed weed that is like a soild little brick that you gota mix with Tabaco or even bud to smoke, Bud is tha pure straight of the fucking plant and dried ready to smoke, But don't be confusing this with fucking Cabage (Tha leaves) which is straight shit, Most yall europeans would be smoking hash cause ya'll aint got the climate to grow good sticky skunky indo.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2002, 03:01:00 PM »

Then he's smoking skunk, is it the stuff that looks like mixed herbs? i was talking about 'weed' u know the dark brown chunk, it doesn't burn too well unless u make a mix.

Yeah, i wsa talkin bout weed, i was just saying that he said they dnt smoke it with tobacco in the usa.
My weed is green man, green bud with little red hairs. I think ur talkin bout hash. Is it a hard drak chunk?(then its hash)