Author Topic: New Kurupt interview  (Read 148 times)

Tha_Reverend

New Kurupt interview
« on: June 06, 2002, 05:49:04 PM »
Yo, check it at DPG reccordz forum.   I guess Kurupt is gonna focus more on his exutive position and not do an album for now.  That sucks.  I really dig his shit.  He sayz it's not worth it cause nobody wants him right now.  And he cool wit Snoop and Daz too.  Go check it.  Peace.

-The Rev
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

Re: New Kurupt interview
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2002, 09:27:57 PM »
The man is just doing his job, and it's to be an Executive Producer for Tha Row, right now. So he needs to promote and help other artists. Personally i think his next album will be still released on Antra Records (he still owes three albums to the label, and i highly doubt Suge will pay the contract. Not with Kurupt signed and Daz solo. It's different if he'll be able to signe them both, but i think Daz has closed with Tha Row!), so he's just making some apparences as an artist on Tha Row. At least for now. He's an executive producer, so he needs to help Crooked I, and not to make albums. That's why Suge signed him. Cause he's very known in the rap game, and Tha Row needs big names to talk about them. Now they got 2 big names, Kurupt (executive producer) and Crooked I (the star of the label). The next good move will be to find a good distributor, cause the Crooked I album is coming (end of august..), but that's a business move, and we cant comment it.

Nobody wants to see me so there is no reason to make a record - Kurupt in the interview