Author Topic: NOR.CAL OR SO.CAL?  (Read 471 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: NOR.CAL OR SO.CAL?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 06:59:06 AM »
ATLANTA

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 07:00:00 AM »
... but between the 2 i have to go with LA. the bay is lame  :loser:

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »
some of the hardest artists ive ever heard have came from sacramento. thats one grimey ass town and them niggas can rap. so.cal is coo  but the bay has its own style no one else can really understand. the bay has been around since so.cal started up too but everyone seems to forget about em. most of the people who talk shit about the bay havent even heard one bay artist. and if your talkin shit on the bay your pretty much talkin shit on 2pac and too short

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 02:00:15 PM »
some of the hardest artists ive ever heard have came from sacramento. thats one grimey ass town and them niggas can rap. so.cal is coo  but the bay has its own style no one else can really understand. the bay has been around since so.cal started up too but everyone seems to forget about em. most of the people who talk shit about the bay havent even heard one bay artist. and if your talkin shit on the bay your pretty much talkin shit on 2pac and too short
I like The Bay I think Yuk is on some other level but Music Wise SO.Cal  8)

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 09:29:07 PM »
... but between the 2 i have to go with LA. the bay is lame  :loser:
i know you just did not say atlanta then try to say the bay is lame,mayne thats shows you dont know shit about good music,the only rap artist from atl that have ne type of originality or skill is outkast and goddie mobb,besides that all them niggaz use the same formula and have the same garbage ass flow.atlanta as a whole is lame as fuck when it comes to rap,i mean think about it who does atl got lil john,ti,jermain dupre,ludakris(hes really not bad but nothin speacial)and a gang of other 1 hit wonder rappers that come out with 1 wack ass single then fall the fuck off cuz they aint got no skill,4 real.so dont ever disrespect the bay then try to say atlanta is hard cuz you niggaz out there bite of the bay so much its fuckin sad.yadidimean get off the nuts bitch cuz were trends sitters out here in nor cal mayne, atl its mostly a bunch of wanna bes with no real idenity.

damm i love puttin these lamez in there place 8)

but ne ways back to the subject i think northern cali has alot more lyrical skilled emcees and alot more original acts out here,i mean if you look at it the music scene out here is constintly changing and getting better at the same time,so cal to me as a whole is still kinda stuck back in 96 and that makes most of the music comming out of there the same and borring alot of the times,but i will say southern cali has probubly put out more classic albums then northern cali over the years,but to me the majority of the sickest emcees from cali are commin out of nor cal sso i would have to say that northern cali artist domonate the west.
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 09:36:21 PM »
All those ATL artists you listed get heavy radio and video play and they push major units. Come back when you can get a Bay artist on something besides BET Uncut at 3am ::)

damn i love puttin these lamez in their (spelled correctly) place 8)

oh yea..-3

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 09:42:55 PM »
,the only rap artist from atl that have ne type of originality or skill is outkast and goddie mobb,besides that all them niggaz use the same formula and have the same garbage ass flow.atlanta as a whole is lame as fuck when it comes to rap,i mean think about it who does atl got lil john,ti,jermain dupre,ludakris(hes really not bad but nothin speacial)and a gang of other 1 hit wonder rappers
ti, luda, jd, lil jon are one hit wonders? didn't the bay copy crunk music and call it hype or somthing?

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 09:56:40 PM »
All those ATL artists you listed get heavy radio and video play and they push major units. Come back when you can get a Bay artist on something besides BET Uncut at 3am ::)

:owow they get major radio play,i guess that makes "thier" music good cuz the radio always plays the best hiphop has to offer.mayne shut the fuck up with that gay shit,you come back when you learn somthin about hiphop music cuz you lame statement about gettin radio play dont mean shit when it comes to qulity artist and music.

mayne you squares better learn somthin about this rap shit before you make ignorent statements like that.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 09:58:13 PM by sAcKiNg »
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 09:59:55 PM »

:owow they get major radio play,i guess that makes "thier" music good cuz the radio always plays the best hiphop has to offer.mayne shut the fuck up with that gay shit,you come back when you learn somthin about hiphop music cuz you lame statement about gettin radio play dont mean shit when it comes to qulity artist and music.

mayne you squares better learn somthin about this rap shit before you make ignorent statements like that.

whats funny is if you been on this board for ANY real period of time youd know that Mista Twista up there supports more underground local Kali artists then damn near anyone on here. The dood stays in Florida and im from SD, he probably knows more about the Dago rap scene then i do lol.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 10:04:14 PM »
lol

The artists this clown listens to won't even sell out a swapmeet parking lot.lol

But it's obvious this guy is around 15 or 16yrs old and he's already been banned over at siccness.net ::)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 10:05:53 PM by Mr. Tongue Twista: The Legend Continues!! »

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 10:15:06 PM »
,the only rap artist from atl that have ne type of originality or skill is outkast and goddie mobb,besides that all them niggaz use the same formula and have the same garbage ass flow.atlanta as a whole is lame as fuck when it comes to rap,i mean think about it who does atl got lil john,ti,jermain dupre,ludakris(hes really not bad but nothin speacial)and a gang of other 1 hit wonder rappers
ti, luda, jd, lil jon are one hit wonders? didn't the bay copy crunk music and call it hype or somthing?

naw mayne i didnt say they are 1 hit wonders what i was saying is that there wack as fuck and that the majority of the artist from atl are 1 hit wonders.

and gettin hyphe is not like gettin crunk,when niggaz gets hyphe that could mean a whole lot of shit like if a nigga goes dumb and starts dumpin at niggaz thats gettin hyphe,if you pop some thizz pills or sniff some tony and start swingin um in your whip thats gettin hyphe,if your dancin on ppl cars runnin around the streets doin the thizz dance thats gettin hyphe.so dont get it twisted mayne cuz northern cali never stole n e bodys style,like i said were on our own shit out here mayne were trend sitters,half the words and styles ppl use in hiphop today niggaz in norcal been sayin and doin for years so just kick back and soak up game from us like you been doin.

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 10:27:03 PM »
lol

The artists this clown listens to won't even sell out a swapmeet parking lot.lol

But it's obvious this guy is around 15 or 16yrs old and he's already been banned over at siccness.net ::)

and your point is?all these artist i listin too are 1000x better then all them niggaz i named from atl,so your point is cuz 3 million suburbn white kids that dont know shit about hiphop music or hiphop culture buy up thier music makes them good,niggaz please you got the game fucked up 4 real,dont sit up here i try to go back and forth with me cuz you aint made 1 valed point yet.

and the only thing thats odvious at this point is that my knowledge of hiphop music is far greater than yours.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
lol

and your point is?all these artist i listin too are 1000x better then all them niggaz i named from atl,so your point is cuz 3 million suburbn white kids that dont know shit about hiphop music or hiphop culture buy up thier music makes them good,niggaz please you got the game fucked up 4 real,dont sit up here i try to go back and forth with me cuz you aint made 1 valed point yet.

and the only thing thats odvious at this point is that my knowledge of hiphop music is far greater than yours.
odvious? valed?

Ok this guy is an idiot...I no declare this a free post thread

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005, 10:58:48 PM »
Free POST ;D

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2005, 10:59:08 PM »
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy props to all