Author Topic: What i dont like about 50 cent.  (Read 244 times)

BigBDrugStores

What i dont like about 50 cent.
« on: August 25, 2005, 07:06:05 AM »
I have no problem with his music. its just that he is always starting beef with people that i didn't like before hand. his beefs with ja rule, jadakiss, fat joe, budden have led people to call me a 50 cent dick rider. im not a dick rider. i didnt like these people before i heard grodt. i dont have a problem with nas or game.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What i dont like about 50 cent.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 07:37:13 AM »
i also like 50 cent music when he doesnt make bullshit pop songs.his voice is dope and his flow is laid back(Ryder Music has a westcoast vibe all over it)

what i do hate about him is that he will do ANYTHING to sell and to be in the center of attention.starting beefs for no reason,leaking game tracks before it was supposed to,leaking disco infermo just to get buzz off game and shady stuff like that.oh and most important for introducing the world our belowed  rapper Tony Yayo.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 07:40:43 AM »
I like (as I said 100000 times already :P) his old shit the most, he was so fucking dope

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 07:47:23 AM »
what i do hate about him is that he will do ANYTHING to sell and to be in the center of attention.starting beefs for no reason

Exactly, I like GRODT but all the bullshit he's been pulling lately makes me sick.

1) Making "Piggy Bank" just to get all the attention, and he succeeded in it too. I was really hoping for Jadakiss, Fat Joe & them to not reply to that diss, because that would only add more hype & controversy (and thus, more record sales). It would've been cool if they hadn't put out any diss-songs and leave 50 with thoughts like "why aren't they coming back at me?".  But diss-records are a part of Hip-Hop, so I guess it's just the way things go.

2) To quote Game: "He was hating on Ja, 'cause him & Irv went pop/Now your ass runnin' around singing the "Candy Shop"
I have to agree with that statement. Sure, 50 had radio-friendly songs before The Massacre, but you can't consider "If I Can't" or "In Da Club" real pop-songs. But Candy Shop, So Amazing, and stuff like that...come on now. That could've been Ja Rule material, and we all know it. Just imagine Ja's voice doing 50's lyrics...there's no denying that.

Dude's two-faced...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 10:44:03 AM »
jome hasnt closed this thread yet?  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 12:19:59 PM »

lmao

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 12:57:25 PM »
(Ryder Music has a westcoast vibe all over it)
because Hi-Tek is dope and can make hard ass West Coast beats  8)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 01:46:48 PM »
I agree wit CRAFTY  8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 01:54:09 PM »
50 is all about marketing.

his ego has far exceeds his talent.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 02:00:31 PM »
CRAFTY crafted it perfect  8) what a hypocrit

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2005, 09:20:44 AM »
1. Kelvin "50 Cent" Martin. Famous stickup boy from Brooklyn during the crack epidemic that robbed drug dealers and others.

2. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. Mainstream and somewhat underground rapper whom took said alias above.

Steals names, Snitches, but a great businessman however 

Overall in the rap game;

A terrible mainstream rapper. Uses the same lyrics in every song, especially a combo of berretta/ chetta and good/hood.
Furthers mainstream rap on its shitty path with his most recent song "Candy Shop", which is nothing short of atrocious.
"I'll take ya to the candy shop, I'll let ya lick the lolly pop..."

Wow, Mainstream rap has hit an all-time low.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2005, 02:37:26 PM »
I have no problem with his music. its just that he is always starting beef with people that i didn't like before hand. his beefs with ja rule, jadakiss, fat joe, budden have led people to call me a 50 cent dick rider. im not a dick rider. i didnt like these people before i heard grodt. i dont have a problem with nas or game.

Don't sweat it, everybody on WCC is labeled a 50 Cent dickrider if they don't make "Game is the king of the West", "G-G-G U NOT" or "Game = GOAT" threads and bash 50 in every 50-thread, or at least co-sign it. Doing anything else than praising all Game-songs will also automatically qualify you for "50 Cent groupie".  :D

Baby G haven't explained Game's superiority to all other rappers in this thread yet ??  :o :o :o :o
Nut-hugger.