Author Topic: Timbaland hasn't been the same since...  (Read 566 times)

jeromechickenbone

Timbaland hasn't been the same since...
« on: August 27, 2005, 08:20:59 AM »
Aaliyah's death.  That RIP post really made me think back.  Tim still can put together tight beats, but it almost seems like he just hasn't been quite on point since she died.  The shit that those 2 did together was phenomanal to say the least - unlike anything else really.

After reading the article about Tim losing all that weight, that made me think that he's starting to regain some focus and hopefully drop some classic shit again. 

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Timbaland hasn't been the same since...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 09:45:56 AM »
i didnt really listen to timbo beats till after her death i liked the tracks he did wit her but didnt go outmy way to find tracks by him
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 10:40:25 AM »
You got a point. But I don't know in how much it really did affect his beats, but an interesting point.

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 01:00:37 PM »
Thats true but he's still makin beats 4 most the names in the Industry its just he aint in the videos like he was b4 her death. He didnt even turn up 4 the 'I miss u' video shoot

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 01:21:59 PM »
but timbo still smoking bitch niggaz like endo

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 02:08:52 PM »
I think Timbo's probably enjoying the fruits o fhis labor now and making sure his personal life/health is straight. He'll be back, the dude is too talented to fall off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 02:16:38 PM »
i hope your right
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 03:45:58 PM »
no way i disagree, timabaland has still been droppin heat, for example: banks - im so fly, that was the beat of the year for me

ABN

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 03:53:04 PM »
well considerin the fact that Tim said that half of his heart "died" with Aaliyah you may have a point.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 05:02:16 PM »
Aaliyah's death.  That RIP post really made me think back.  Tim still can put together tight beats, but it almost seems like he just hasn't been quite on point since she died.  The shit that those 2 did together was phenomanal to say the least - unlike anything else really.

After reading the article about Tim losing all that weight, that made me think that he's starting to regain some focus and hopefully drop some classic shit again. 

I agree. Tim and Aaliyah had an incredible chemistry. The music they made was  :o. He's made soem joints since then, but it just isn't the same somehow. We'll just have to wait and see what he brings to the table next.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

JigsawCorleone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 05:06:21 PM »
Personaly since I heard tha B. Valentino album i think his beats have gotten better and actually Tha Game's song was pretty dope 2.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 07:27:26 PM »
Timbaland hasn't been the same since....

....we realized he stole 90% of his good shit from Indian movie soundtracks and gave no credit.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2005, 01:39:52 AM »
That's what I been saying for a while.

Tim was my #1 producer outside the west, but since Liyah died he's been dropping wack shit. "Under construction II" was shit, very poor, comparing it to "Indecent proposal".

I ain't fiending for his beats no more. I hope he comes back.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2005, 10:23:41 AM »
"I'm So Fly" is one of the best beats I've ever heard, the shit's addictive. "Put You On The Game" is a heat rock as well, maybe that will climb the charts soon.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2005, 10:59:51 AM »
Personaly since I heard tha B. Valentino album i think his beats have gotten better and actually Tha Game's song was pretty dope 2.

which songs did he produce?