Author Topic: Who here quit smoking weed  (Read 235 times)

rafsta

Re: Who here quit smoking weed
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 04:26:27 AM »
well i just recently quit smoking cigarettes.  Im about 2 weeks now. Its a bitch.  Ive been eating more but trying to work out even more so i dont gain any weight.  They say the first 3 days are the hardest but for whatever reason, day 4 has always been the worst for me.  But ive been doing pretty good still have a craving a couple times a day.

first 3 days are the easiest... it doesnt get easy until the 3rd/4th week... day 8 is rape.

and once you pass a month, then its not the cravings that fuck you, its the urge to smoke a ciggie for the fuck of it, that one smoke can fuck you over.

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 04:28:35 AM »
oh, bannanas.... if you smoke alot of weed then maybe its not a good idea to quit cold turkey... it can cause problems for some people facing reality again... i guess it depends on the individual and how much you smoke though i guess.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 06:03:06 AM »
well i just recently quit smoking cigarettes.  Im about 2 weeks now. Its a bitch.  Ive been eating more but trying to work out even more so i dont gain any weight.  They say the first 3 days are the hardest but for whatever reason, day 4 has always been the worst for me.  But ive been doing pretty good still have a craving a couple times a day.

first 3 days are the easiest... it doesnt get easy until the 3rd/4th week... day 8 is rape.

and once you pass a month, then its not the cravings that fuck you, its the urge to smoke a ciggie for the fuck of it, that one smoke can fuck you over.

Ye you know thats the hardest part last week and a half of the month.. cos cravin starts to kick in lil more and then u realise that you get paid end of month and start trippin thinkin bout buyin 8ths n shit lol...

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 11:41:25 AM »
ima spark til the day I die
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 11:51:27 AM »
i just stopped cold turkey, my motivation was looking at all my friends who were wasting their life, just smoking weed, not doing nothing with themselves, and looking at all the old whinos who still smoke weed

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 12:53:41 PM »
i did

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 01:33:52 PM »
i did, it was pretty hard because my friends do it still
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 06:06:18 PM »
I was pretty much forced to quit for the first 2 weeks in Israel. Then I found some hashage to chief on for the last 2 weeks I was there...But honestly, the first few days are the hardest. Your stomach gets queezy, it's hard to sleep, etc. Then after a week or so you just feel more aware and start seeing things more clear. Then you forget about smoking and don't get urges as much (unless you still kick it with people who blaze). It's very much a mental thing. Before I went to Israel I actually believed that I NEED weed. I believed that I was really addicted. But then you realize that if you're mentally strong enough, you can overcome those urges and live your life regularly. I still enjoy a bleez here and there, so I haven't quit... 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 06:13:03 PM »
To be honest I don't think it's hard to stop weed at all. I could stop any fuckin time if I wanted to.
Now ppl gon be like "hihi, you think you can you retard, but in reality you can't hihihihi"
Well, no motherfuckers. I could. How would I know? There have been times when I havent smoked for several weeks due to various reasons, and I havent struggled at all. I mean, of course I often was like "damn, some weed would be fuckin great now" or something, but it was never like I really NEEDED it.
Life is just better with weed, that's all. It's like quitting to eat pizza. Of course you COULD, but what is the fucking point in doin it, when your life is better WITH it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 06:22:16 PM »
I smoke alot, but its not like im high everyday, usually I keep it for weekends, can't let it fuck up school too much inless my semester is easy, i'll go have some one hoots in the parking lot

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 05:48:17 AM »
I tried for a week...then my bitch was getting on my nerv,and shit......nigga got with his home-boys,and it was a wrap from there.have stoped yet and dont think I will....RESPECT TO THE BUDDAH. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.