Author Topic: Sacramento's Self Confessed "Aziaddict" - HOT AUDIO & INFO! Peep!  (Read 106 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
No excuses people, get this checked out and help support the new westcoast! This time im here to introduce one half of the duo Another RAP Group, Aziaddict. A 23 year old MC with thoughts and attitude more mature than his years would indicate, a fan who became an MC to speak on social issues, politics, and the realities of life. Over the years he has put pen to paper to unleash creativity which is now being portrayed through the mic with strong emotion and a unique tone. Aziaddict has heart, a strong personality and street credibility which he hopes will serve both the "so-called" backpack audience and the mainstream needs. He was raised in North of Sacramento where he struggled growing up and now aims to take his experiences and his talent to the mainstream audience through his music

Already a local celebrity with his group, Another RAP Group, he has already performed in shows ranging from High School venues to appearing on television at the San Francisco Asian Pinnacle Showcase with over 2,000 attending and 50,000 TV viewers.

I have here his latest track, which features a sample of Dr. Dre's "The Watcher", it is a rough version and not mixed down yet but you get the idea of his production and lyrical skills. He is currently 8 tracks deep into his debut solo album, "From The SOAL" which he hopes to release buy November 2005. His group Another RAP Group i mentioned earlier already has the album out called, "Aziaddict and Ospis are...Another Rap Group". They are performing at the moment in the Sacramento area and have a buzz spreading daily, you can check out their My Space Page to see their show dates. They are also working on their sophomore album titled, "They Call Us...Another Rap Group", which will be out before christmas. The single from this release we will have for you to hear soon! Until then check out the track below and drop feedback over at the world famous WCC Forums

Aziaddict - No Question - www.dubcnn.com

Once again dubcnn is trying to provide you with fresh new music that you otherwise might miss. We are THE media outlet for westcoast music, new and existing

DROP FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sacramento's Self Confessed "Aziaddict" - HOT AUDIO & INFO! Peep!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 04:48:11 AM »
dope flow, nice beat, needs help in the chorus IMO. keep introducing these artists to us man, good work.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 05:22:02 AM »
Props for the feedback! Keep it coming!

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 09:45:36 AM »
I'd like to check it out but the link ain't working for me for some reason..

Aziaddict

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 09:59:36 AM »
4 Sho, thanks for the Feedback!!! and Good looking out RUD.
peace and blessings to yall.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 12:18:13 PM »
check again links ok here...holla back!

Whatup aziaddict! KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING GUYS!!

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 02:25:50 AM »
dope shit, keep it up, I really like the hook too

the sample sounds more like bitch niggaz n what's the difference than the watcher to me

I recommend not to overuse the "lyrically.." shit too much.

"some say they lyrically this, or lyrically that, throwing 'lyrical' in every rap when they lyrically wack"
-jakki da motamouth

don't get me wrong your shit's not wack at all, I'm just saying in case you're saying it on other tracks too, it should usually only be used if there's a certain idea behind it like some dope punchline.

beat fits together nice n the flows most definatly on point

keep us up to date, I'll sure be checkin for the shit you got coming

Aziaddict

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2005, 09:30:02 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.