Author Topic: Chelsea Wins  (Read 227 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Chelsea Wins
« on: August 28, 2005, 01:58:15 PM »
Oooooohhh this could've been a great game if Tottenham didn't get that early red card

Manchester Beat Newcastle  ;D...Everton Lost  :o

Oh and my boy Adriano got himself a hat-trick today 8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 01:59:50 PM by eS El Duque Ridin' Dirty »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Jome

Re: Chelsea Wins
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 02:01:54 PM »
Mido's red card was crazy, I've seen challenges like that go without a freekick.
It sealed the game.. >:( (Not a The Game diss if Engelwood should wonder)

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 03:06:35 PM »
Fucking hell we keep creating chances but can't seem to score.

I have been saying it all summer though, why we decided to concentrate on our midfield rather than our defence baffles me.  I mean we have some decent midfielders but with Alan Stubbs and Pistone (before he came back) leaving I was thinking, "fucking hell, we are gunna struggle this year with only Naysmith, Yobo, Weir and Hibbet as defenders". 

A:  Naysmith is shite.
B:  Yobo lacks experience.
C:  Wier is getting on.

But now with only a few days left before the transfer deadline we are forced into panic buys for defenders because Naysmith and Pistone are injured.  Per Koldrup seems a decent player but its Evertons luck that he plays 2 games and then needs to have an operation.  Nuno Valente seems a good player but time will tell if he can make it in the premiership.  Ferrari I'll be honest I know nothing about.  These players could all easily end up become injury prone flops, and for what reason, because we left it too late to start trying to find "good" defenders to strengthen our team. 

If anything defenders should of been the first thing Everton Football Club should of been swooping for in the transfer market as soon as it opened up shop.  If these players had signed before the Villareal games then who knows what we might of played like with these players in our squad. 

Dont get me wrong I still think moyes has done well considering his funds/time and size of the squad in general.  Every position maybe needs another one or two players, but a good, strong team is built upon a good strong defence.  I still think we will do ok this season even though we have had a very slow start.  With every player fit and healthy we could have a very strong looking team this season, but our problem is exactly that.  When are all our players ever all fit and healthy. 

Martyn

Hibbet   Yobo   Koldrup   Nuno Valente

Van Der Meyde  Arteta  Cahill   Neville

Bent                Beattie

Subs:  Weir, Naysmith, Carsley, Davies, Osman, Kilbane, Ferguson

To me thats a really strong decent team.  But its whether or not all of the players can get fit and stay fit.  Hopefully we will sign Van Der Meyde but even if we don't we have Davies so its not a big loss.

Come On The Blue Boys!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 04:46:20 PM »

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 04:49:19 PM »

Can't deny Adriano is simply the shit. He's probably the best striker in the world at the moment. From a Juventus fan.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 04:54:16 PM »
chiiiyaaa my homeboy rooney pulled one out of his hat and props to van nister-the dutch goal scoring machine-roy fo the insurance marker but chelsea won grrr  >:(

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 02:33:32 AM »
Robihno made an impressive enter for Madrid  :o

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 03:24:19 AM »
Mido's red card was crazy, I've seen challenges like that go without a freekick.

Agreed. From the highlights it looked as if we were all over them up until that point as well, so it was really disappointing. Plus we'll now have to play the two midgits up front for two games whilst he's suspended, which we've seen before doesn't really work. Lets hope we're bringing in another tall striker before the transfer deadline.

Oh, and Bez, u still need a top quality striker as well.

bez

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 04:59:29 AM »
Yer another good striker would be a bonus.  Beattie, Ferguson, Bent, Vaughan.  I mean they are all decent but we need somebody with real goal scoring quality.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 05:59:32 AM »
i hate chelsea!

Beatin West brom 4-0!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 05:59:31 PM »
woah....Ronaldo and Raul both scoring today  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 01:30:18 AM »

Dont mention nething about that... was propa disgusted with that decison... we had taken the game to chelsea but then that shit happened and lost a key player then conceeded right before half time... Fuck sake thats like the 12th season we have failed to beat them in the league...  >:(  >:(

Intriago33

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 09:48:54 AM »
Ferrari I'll be honest I know nothing about.

Matteo Ferrari played for Parma, (the team I support), and he is a very good central-defender. He reads the game very well, and wins alot of aerial challenges, he is comfortable with the ball at his feet aswell.

In the 03/04 season with Parma he got called to the national-side and he left Parma. He followed Parma manager Prandelli to Roma for last campaign, but Prandelli quit before the start of the season, and Ferrari looked lost without his mentor.

The pressure for such a big club - Roma - seemed to hamper his confidence, and he had a poor season from his standards.

I'm sure under Moyes, Ferrari will prove to be a real diamond signing.