Author Topic: any germans in here? got a few questions for y'all?  (Read 502 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: any germans in here? got a few questions for y'all?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2005, 02:54:10 AM »
whats the legal sex age in germany? and what are german broads like? they into niggaz and shit, they on it? or like they still on some nazi shit without the signs?

peace
Homie German women are the biggest freaks in the WORLD......they love black men more than they do the german men(thats a big problem for german men)....but dont ever marry one :nawty:.cuse them hoes is crazy as fuck :loco:....I got a homie thats stuck with one.and he wish this bitch would just run away, or fucking die(real talk).....but as fare as haveing fun in bed,yeah they have some good freaky as sex.some sluts by nature. :banana_dss:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2005, 02:58:00 AM »
Frankfurt is really cool, probably the newest looking big city in Germany, with a lot of high buildings, US-Style.  ;)
The capital is Berlin, big city for German standards, with much diversity.
Düsseldorf is a city pretty near to Frankfurt, never been there. Never been to Aachen neither, I just know it's in the very very west of Germany.
Munich is where I'm at  8). When you are in the inner city, like Marienplatz, just go to the "Foot Locker" store and you'll find a lot of brothas kicking it there. Dope city overall, just a little old maybe for someone who comes from the US. You gotta drink some beer in the Biergarten there :D.
It's not a big deal if you don't know much German, everybody from 15-30 should be able to understand you in English.

Here are some expressions though, lol:Munich got the best muthafucking WEEEEED in the WORLD....that the muthafucking truth wright there. 8)

I fancy you, wanna have a nice little fuck? - Du gefällst mir, willst du ficken?

Can you help a homie out? - Kannst du mir helfen?

Hi, Im from the US. How you doin? - Hey, ich bin aus Amerika, wie geht's?

Can I crash at your place? - Kann ich bei dir übernachten?

I'm willing to buy some weed. - Ich möchte Gras kaufen.

Well and also, when you're Munich, you can say "Servus" that's like "Hi" or "Hello" over there, but not in Düsseldorf or so, just in Munich. "Guten Tag" you can say everywhere, "Servus" is the common thang down here.

I'm going to sleep now, peace.

Ich geh jetzt schlafen, peace.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2005, 03:22:19 AM »
Frankfurt is full of foreigners, specially arabs and turkeys, there not racist, but when u go to the east of germany, u wont see a lot of arabs or blacks, there are still some or enough people who hate us...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2005, 06:48:05 AM »
Just don't expect them to have a nice,friendly sounding language or very polite manners. German sounds harsh,snappy and demanding to the non-speaker.

But then Dutch might sound aggressive too,with all the gutteral G-sounds. For example, 'gelukkig' (happy,happily) is a very positive word yet it might come across as growling because of those gutteral G's. In German,a G is usually pronounced as a K or in the same way as in English.
and they some nosey muthafuckas to.rud. 8)