Author Topic: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #46  (Read 393 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Killīs 50 greatest albums ever - #46
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 04:47:54 PM »
i just noticed this is by genesis, thats all is a sick song, but phil collins is only the drummer!! recomend some other peter gabriel songs, solseberry hill is so dope

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 05:13:50 PM »
i just noticed this is by genesis, thats all is a sick song, but phil collins is only the drummer!! recomend some other peter gabriel songs, solseberry hill is so dope

Iīm not really into Gabrielīs solo stuff. If I were you, Iīd get old Genesis albums like "Selling England by the Pound" or "Nursery Crime"...those are great.

"Solsbury Hill" is the shit, another good song would be "Games Without Frontiers"..."Biko" is very popular, but I donīt like it. And yeah, the early solos are not bad, check out "Peter Gabriel I" and "II"...his eighties stuff is not that great IMO

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 10:15:26 AM »
Where do I click to get the download link? Thanks in advance.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 10:25:47 AM »

do you get it in german too? cause when I go to megaupload.com, Iīm automatically re-directed to the German site, therefore the links are all in megaupload.com/de.....anyways, Iīm not sure if you meant where to go in this topic (that would be the "Disc 1" and "Disc 2" links right below the album cover) or after you clicked them. After you clicked on the links however, the window that will pop up will tell you to wait 45 seconds (if itīs in German "Bitte 45 Sekunden warten" or something like that) and then it will count down to 0. Then you can click download ("hier downloaden") and you should get the file...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 10:27:28 AM »

do you get it in german too? cause when I go to megaupload.com, Iīm automatically re-directed to the German site, therefore the links are all in megaupload.com/de.....anyways, Iīm not sure if you meant where to go in this topic (that would be the "Disc 1" and "Disc 2" links right below the album cover) or after you clicked them. After you clicked on the links however, the window that will pop up will tell you to wait 45 seconds (if itīs in German "Bitte 45 Sekunden warten" or something like that) and then it will count down to 0. Then you can click download ("hier downloaden") and you should get the file...

Yeah I didn't see Disc 1 and 2 there. Thanks.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2005, 11:20:23 AM »
^^ np. Usually, the link is included in the cover, but since this is 2 discs and 95 minutes, I split it. Itīs an exception tho

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 12:41:28 PM »
no one gives a fuck about your reviews, cut the bullshit and stop trying to push your shitty music on people, no one gives a fuck except stupid little teeny boppers who feel warm when they listen to daddys music

NEXT

agreee
your reviews are no where near universal or majority agrremnet to
seriously wtf is this
from wut era

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 02:42:51 PM »
no one gives a fuck about your reviews, cut the bullshit and stop trying to push your shitty music on people, no one gives a fuck except stupid little teeny boppers who feel warm when they listen to daddys music

NEXT

agreee
seriously wtf is this
from wut era
He's 100% right kill. Only music that mentions the word "nigga" and "bitches" is classic.

Anyway, To be honest i've never listened to any genisis albums, but im gonna download the album, and post my thoughts on it. props.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 06:10:10 PM »

NEXT

agreee
seriously wtf is this
from wut era
He's 100% right kill. Only music that mentions the word "nigga" and "bitches" is classic.

Anyway, To be honest i've never listened to any genisis albums, but im gonna download the album, and post my thoughts on it. props.

yeah I know. Itīs just that Iīm a little European punk bitch, so itīs only logical I get sonned by dem real muhfuckas. I mean, anybody who manages to spell a more or less simple word like "agreement" THAT wrong is just too street for me. Plus his post is the pinnacle of logical argumentation: He claims nobody agrees with my reviews, just to ask what the review is about one "sentence" later. Str8 sonnage

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2005, 06:25:04 PM »
I listened to some of it, I dug it. I'll listen to the rest later. Thanks for the hook-up.

Paris

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2005, 04:56:47 AM »
hmmm. never really listened to genesis before. will check it out. props on the review