Author Topic: Fugees To Release New Single Within Three Weeks  (Read 270 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fugees To Release New Single Within Three Weeks
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 09:46:45 AM »
no because it wasn't a pop album, killing me softly could be put in the pop category i agree but their album was definiatly hiphop

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fugees To Release New Single Within Three Weeks
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 03:51:07 AM »
I think ultimately, a Wyclef produced Lauryn Hill track (somebody clue me in... did Pras do ANYTHING besides Ghetto Superstar?) can't be anything but good.  In the studio, Wyclef will insist Lauryn rap because he knows how good she is, and his production always sounds good.  She always sounds good rapping, too, so I don't see how this can't be good.  Just kidding about Pras but I honestly don't think he was ever as much a piece of the puzzle as Lauryn or Wyclef. 
Naw mayne,pras was the bizz.behind the Fugees...he did some production for meth,and red on reds muddy waters lp....he had to hits-GETO SUPASTAR,and AVENUE(EDDIE GRANTS OLD SONG)and excutive pro.that little summer athem(MISS CALIFORNIA)....its like this, it cant be a fugees with out PRAS,and Clef knows this,as well as miss hill.he had sopme dope verses on the score lp........(I EXIT YO SHOW,LIKE I EXIT THE TURN PIKE).PRAS FIT PERFECT. :cheers:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.