Author Topic: Dynamic vs QuietTruth  (Read 470 times)

Streetryder310

• 'G'
Re: Dynamic vs QuietTruth
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 08:26:41 AM »
you guys need at least one more vote

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 03:04:43 AM »
Yo this was a classic battle here at the forum. Real dope, props to both of you.

Dynamic-  4 out of 5 mics:  Your verse was very lyrical and at the same time your punches were strong.  I didn't understand some of your punches like "your the reason wieght loss pills are unsuccesful".  I mean, if we knew Quiet Truth was a fat dude that would have been dope.  But we don't know that.  So anyway, my only complaint about the verse is that it could have been about anyone, and I like when you try to make punches directly at your openent (as long as you know who your opponent is, and in this forum sometimes we don't, but in this case ya'll did).

Quiet Truth-  3 out of 5 mics:  Your verse was similar to Dynamic's, probably equal in lyrical value... however, the point is, it wasn't a great response verse.  You had great rhymes like the way you used names in your disses like Eazy E, Cookie Monster, R.L., Micheal Jackson thing, I thought all that was dope.  You came ill, no doubt, but check this out.. you had the advantage of going second.  So I feel like you should have responded more directly to his verse, you should have been able to take his rhymes and use them against him.  That's what battlin is all about.  If you had been able to do that, your verse would have outshined his.

Vote:  Dynamic
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »
DYNAMIC wins
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG