Author Topic: Yayo on Direct Effect: "Detox 'bout to come out..."  (Read 1348 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yayo on Direct Effect: "Detox 'bout to come out..."
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2005, 02:50:19 AM »
I'd rather see Yayo on detox then Game.

funniest shit i read all week

Yeah cause game is a great rapper right? pffft off his dick. game is terrible, even worse then yayo. at least yayo is somewhat funny. game is just pathetic. I still don't see whats so gangsta about being on a dating show....

mauzip

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2005, 03:31:01 AM »
I'd rather see Yayo on detox then Game.

funniest shit i read all week

Yeah cause game is a great rapper right? pffft off his dick. game is terrible, even worse then yayo. at least yayo is somewhat funny. game is just pathetic. I still don't see whats so gangsta about being on a dating show....

being on a dating show doesn't take away anything of someone's talent

game is just a much better rapper than tony yayo. end of discussion.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2005, 05:42:13 AM »
Just have faith in dre, we dont know for sure if yayo is gonna be on there. Just look at His past cd's he always had dope rappers on it. When he released 2001 you didnt had any d12 on it. Only Eminem, its gonna be the same way now. Only 50 wil be on the album and Em. For the rest its gonna be dre selected rappers.

Elevz

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2005, 06:10:26 AM »
Just have faith in dre, we dont know for sure if yayo is gonna be on there. Just look at His past cd's he always had dope rappers on it. When he released 2001 you didnt had any d12 on it. Only Eminem, its gonna be the same way now. Only 50 wil be on the album and Em. For the rest its gonna be dre selected rappers.

Bear in mind, back in 1999 D12 didn't have anything out yet. No album, no single, no streets single. G-Unit then again, got something like an empire going on right now. Then again, hearing Young Buck on Dre's album wouldn't be bad at all. Y'all just need to have more faith in Dre only putting out real 5/5 quality on his own albums. Of course he's not gonna have Yayo messing up on a track.

wcsoldier

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2005, 07:15:21 AM »
 I don't think Dre wants all the artists who are signed on the Shady/Aftermath/G Unit roster on Detox, the only pb is what Iovine wants (though Dre has lots of control, he hasn't full control). Em, 50 (without a doubt a forced guest but if he spits like on Never Enough, no pb) Game, Busta, Bishop will be on the album. I'm not against Trice or Buck but the rest of the roster: no

BJV

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2005, 07:20:50 AM »
I don't think Dre wants all the artists who are signed on the Shady/Aftermath/G Unit roster on Detox, the only pb is what Iovine wants (though Dre has lots of control, he hasn't full control). Em, 50 (without a doubt a forced guest but if he spits like on Never Enough, no pb) Game, Busta, Bishop will be on the album. I'm not against Trice or Buck but the rest of the roster: no

I heard that Dr. Dre has full control over his solo albums and that it's part of his deal with interscope.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2005, 11:00:45 AM »

I heard that Dr. Dre has full control over his solo albums and that it's part of his deal with interscope.

True. Iovine has no say on DETOX. And Dre wants to work with everyone on Aftermath. That includes Em and 50, but does not include D12 & G-Unit.