Author Topic: Suge attacks Eminem and Laughs at Dre getting jammed up in front of wife.  (Read 1210 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Re: Suge attacks Eminem and Laughs at Dre getting jammed up in front of wife.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 12:58:28 AM »
lol... Suge is pathetic, all he can do is set back and talk shit like a jealous hater. Sad. Dre-n-Em have been dominating Hip Hop since '99. Aftermath fo' life.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2005, 01:08:12 AM »

cheddar bob is gettin up there in age..its about that time 2 put him in a c.e.o nursin home,suge,master p,clive davis,russell simmons n some people gone be in montana sittin at a bingo table reflectin on their past eatin applesauce n graham crackers,...

he need 2 gone n confess 2 pac's n big's shit..n jus go retire...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2005, 01:49:21 AM »
Compliments of Sohh.com
Suge Knight calls Eminem a racist in new XXL. Suge is at it again. The ever-intimidating mogul and Petey Pablo are gracing the cover of XXL's October issue to hit newsstands next week. In the cover story, SOHH.com has learned that Suge calls Slim a racist and bashes the emcee for calling Black women bitches in his old tape. Knight was never questioned about the blonde lyricist -- he just randomly began to trash him. Knight also pokes fun at his former partner Dr. Dre and says how it must have been humiliating for Dre toget punched in front of his wife at last year's Vibe Awards.

I predict Suge will be dead  by 2008 for his stupidity. If he would just keep his mouth shut. No.. Em won't do it. But, he'll get it by someone. Watch.

but not every (white artist) call black women,and a black race out like "EM NAZI MATHERS "DID...its a differents, learn it .and stop being in denail......plus that cover up you useing is very old.that racist just got exsposed, he know it,I know it,you know it .hell!! we all know it....get of ems dick.and try to respect real talk when you here it. 8)

Every rapper and their mama calls black women bitches ::)

Suge's a fuck, fuck em
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2005, 10:03:58 AM »
funny when other people like crook eastwood and alot more said em was racist every1 agreed.
lol the suge hater hate more than suge....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2005, 02:07:19 PM »
I predict Suge will be dead  by 2008 for his stupidity. If he would just keep his mouth shut. No.. Em won't do it. But, he'll get it by someone. Watch.

lol @ this. Em doesn't have the balls to get anybody taken out.