Author Topic: So who went to the Murs show in LA tonight?  (Read 182 times)

Doggystylin

So who went to the Murs show in LA tonight?
« on: August 27, 2005, 02:14:32 AM »
Just got back, it was pretty good, Murs just kept goin man, that guy is crazy, lol, first two acts were shitty as hell and had me ready to sleep but when Murs came out it got me pumped and i actually got up, overall cool show cause it was my first time seein Murs, oh yeah he has long hair now and he shaved his beard he looks fuckin weird, lol

We Fly High

Re: So who went to the Murs show in LA tonight?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 02:29:42 AM »
i went, but i paid for parking which closed at 1am, so i had to bounce by then. it was right during the intermission when he said he had to go change. but its cool, i got on the guestlist so it was a free ticket.

i wish he started earlier. they kinda lagged. but murs had a lot of energy, good performance presence. it'll be good to see him on our team soon.

haha im pretty sure i saw e-crazy. i was looking for you and r-tistic but dont think i saw u guys.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 02:34:25 AM »
i was the dude with the long blonde hair wearing the coldplay shirt, in the back right area where the tables were

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 02:36:54 AM »
i went, but i paid for parking which closed at 1am, so i had to bounce by then. it was right during the intermission when he said he had to go change. but its cool, i got on the guestlist so it was a free ticket.

i wish he started earlier. they kinda lagged. but murs had a lot of energy, good performance presence. it'll be good to see him on our team soon.

haha im pretty sure i saw e-crazy. i was looking for you and r-tistic but dont think i saw u guys.
I had the same thing with the parking, it sucked....i went after he changed as well, it was pretty cool show, pretty dope that he played all tracks from 3:16 - I was diggin Omni & it was dope seeing fatlip, i gave him props on being such a dope artist after he got off stage.....i wish wildchild would have played a lootpack track like they let fatlip play "ya mama"...but oh well...great show overall
Oh and Justin, why didnt u say anything if u saw me?? i was looking for r-tistic too, didnt see him anywhere though...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 02:46:38 AM »
I was there...I doubt you woulda known who I was though. I am like 5'4, had on a navy blue polo with horizontal stripes in it.

But yea, my cousin definitely brought the heta and kept high energy. I was suprised his mom was there and enjoyin it, I know my mom wouldn't be hyped up and into it like she was. I didn't get there until he got on, so I didn't see anybody else. I parked on Highland in some lot that costed $10.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 02:51:34 AM »
hey what was that last song he did, I work hard....god damn hard...etc etc, i never heard that one it was sick also what was the me me me you you you one?, oh yeah and it was hotter than a motherfucker in there oh my god, and damn you guys payed way too much for way too little you should have just parked in the knitting factory parking garage right under, it was only 5 bucks and up til 3am
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 02:59:17 AM by Sunset Is Doggy »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 03:03:55 AM »
hey what was that last song he did, I work hard....god damn hard...etc etc, i never heard that one it was sick also what was the me me me you you you one?, oh yeah and it was hotter than a motherfucker in there oh my god, and damn you guys payed way too much for way too little you should have just parked in the knitting factory parking garage right under, it was only 5 bucks and up til 3am

I think the work hard song is on End of the beginning. I couldn't park under there because they said the lot was full, that's where we tried to park at first.

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 03:09:02 AM »
I payed 5 for parking at some wierd ass place where this old man was watchin the cars, my bro parked my car while i got the tickets though, so i didnt know where we were parked until after the show

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
e0-crazy were u standing near the left side of the stage near the speakers. wearing a black shirt and khaki shorts.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 01:51:45 PM »
murs with long hair?   can someone post pictures..

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 03:50:40 PM »
e0-crazy were u standing near the left side of the stage near the speakers. wearing a black shirt and khaki shorts.
Yup, did u go with a lady, cuz i thought i saw u there too

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 04:29:51 PM »
murs with long hair? can someone post pictures..
just look @ my sig

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 06:11:10 PM »
i went wit my cousin...it was tight. 8)