Author Topic: ATTN All up and coming producers/rappers get heard with Crooked I and Tha Reales  (Read 74 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

ATTN All up and coming producers/rappers get heard with Crooked I and Tha Realest!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tha Realest and Crooked I Present: Drunk Drivin In My Glasshouse Vol 1 will be hosted by DJ Warrior. Look out for the mixtape to be dropping this Fall! We will have artwork for it soon.

Attention all up and coming producers! We want you to send in your best work to us! Crooked I and Tha Realest will pick one beat that they like, and will make a song to that particular beat for the mixtape. The winning producer will of course be credited on the mixtape as well!

All producers send your beats in to:

Omerta Entertainment
22817 Ventura Blvd. Suite 475
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

We also want any up and coming RAPPERS to contact us about getting your verse heard on a song with Tha Realest and Crooked I! Serious inquiries please e-mail us at tha_realestcom@hotmail.com to negotiate a cheap price to get your voice heard!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM